Part 10

*Three days later* *Yoongi's POV*

It's been three days since Eunha died. Ever since then, Minhee's been like a zombie. She won't come out of her room until night time. And even if she does, she just has a blank stare on her face. She won't talk, eat, or sleep. At all. Every night she's been crying herself to sleep in the bathroom. Every morning I'll find her asleep on the bathroom floor.

*Two more days later* *Minhee's POV*

Today is Eunhas funeral. The day I have to say goodbye, one more time. I feel like she has left me alone in this world. I still can't believe she's....gone....forever. Staring at the woman in the mirror I was getting ready for her funeral. Struggling to zip my dress, Yoongi did it for me. He back-hugged me and kissed my head. I turned around, 

"Are you okay? I know what today is but, I haven't seen you smile for a while. Please? Can you smile, for me?" He pouted. That made me giggle. He smiled knowing he made me laugh. 

"There it is. That smile I fell for." He kissed my lips gently. I rested my forehead against his.

"I love you......so much." I said smiling. 

"I love you too." 

"Thank you for being with me through this." 

"What are boyfriends for?" I chuckled at his adorableness.

"Lets go. Were gonna be late."

We walked downstairs and drove to the funeral home. Speeches were made about her. So much tears were shed that day. I went up to the coffin to say one last goodbye. I saw that everyone had placed white lillies on her chest. But I had one single pink carnation for her. They were her favorite. I laid it on her chest and carresed her cheek. I bent down and whispered, 

"It's not fair, I miss you." And walked away. Watching her coffin slowly be put underneath the ground. I slowly let the tears fall from my cheeks. Yoongi pulled me in and hugged me. I also pulled in Jungkook, who was crying too. 

"I loved her and never got to tell her." He whispered. 

"I know she didn't notice the love you showed for her." I rubbed his shoulder. 

"She loves you too. In fact, Kookie?"

"Hmm?"

"She left something for you on her desk the day she left." I handed him a pink letter with his name on it. 

*Jungkook's POV*

Minhee handed me a pink letter with my name written on it. I put it in my pocket and told her I'll read it at home. After I got home I opened it carefully, my eyes stung at what I read, 

Dear Jungkookie, 

I'm sorry that I'm took a while to notice and realize, but now I do. Kookie, I love you. I always have. I know I'm dating Jackson but I want to break up with him when I heard Minhee saying that I was stupid for dating the guy that kidnapped her. With him, it was just a one sided love, that wasn't even real! You on the other hand, every day since I met you, you have been so kind and loving towards me. You showed love in your eyes and I didn't notice at all. I'm so sorry. Today I plan on breaking up with him and being with you forever. Yes this is my confession to you. I hope you'll wait for me. Soon I'll be in your arms at last. I love you!

Love, 

Yoon Eunha (or Jeon Eunha!) 🖤

She took the time to write that to me. And she realized her mistake! She was going to break up with him! That made me smile and cry uncontrollably. She did love me! This whole time! I knew it! I walked to Minhee's room and knocked on the door.

"Hi Kookie, what is it?"

"Minhee I read the letter. It turns out, she did realize her mistake! She was going to breakup with him. And be with me!"

"What really?!"

"Yes!" She smiled and jumped into my arms.

"I told you! She did love you!" 

"Yeah, she did!" She hugged me tight. This time we were both crying tears of joy.

"She listened to me after all!" She laughed. We pulled away from the hug and said goodnight to each other. I went back to my room and slept with a smile on my face. Truth be told, I framed the letter. I also framed a selfie I took with her. The first day we met.

Awww! So it turns out Eunha loved Kookie after all! Such a cute way to end this part!