Part 6

Okay guys sorry for the late update but, on another note. While I was writing this, "Love Story" by Taylor Swift was playing on the radio.

"Umm......" I said in fear.

"Minhee! Who is this?" Yoongi said, starting to get annoyed.

"I missed you Minhee." ??? Said with a sinister voice. 

"Y-Yoongi, I never told you about my ex boyfriend. Thi-this is him." I said slowly backing away. I bolted.

"Minhee! Get back here!" Both Yoongi and my ex said. 

My ex's name is Jackson. We had dated previously before I moved. While we were dating however, I realized it wasn't real love that i felt for him, it was fear and now I knew why. When I tried to break up with him, he kiddnapped me instead of letting me go. I was found two weeks after my capture, he went to jail, I guess he escaped, he was supposed to be there for life. Now he's chasing me down the street yelling, 

"Come here Minhee! I just want to play  with you!" I burst into tears.

"No get away from me!!" I yelled panicking.

*Yoongi's POV*

"No, get away from me!!" Minhee was yelling while running down the street in tears. 

"Minhee! Hold on! I said speeding to catch up to her, I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice them crossing the street. (Yoongi was in his car. Sorry, back to the story)

"Yoongi stop! You're gonna hit-" she yelled at me from the other side of the street. I hit Jackson. 

I heard him roll on the pavement and moan in pain. I wasn't feeling bad one bit. On the other side of the street, Minhee was sobbing heavily. I ran to her and hugged her tight. A few moments later, Jackson got up.

"I will get you Minhee, you will be mine!" He screamed at her. Minhee cried so much more. I only held her tighter.

"Never, ever will you get her. Not with me protecting her." I said with force. She clung to me hard.

He scoffed and walked away from us. I layed a kiss on the top of Minhee's head.

"It's okay Minhee, he won't ever hurt you. I'll protect you forever." I said smoothing down her hair. She stopped crying and was quiet.

"I'm gonna keep you at my house okay? Yours is not safe anymore." She quickly nodded. 

We went into the car and drove to my house. The drive was quiet except for little sniffles coming from Minhee now and again. I looked at her and she was asleep. Finally she was calm, I looked at her face, swollen red eyes, dirt from when she fell on the sidewalk, and dried tears on her face. I frowned and made a vow to always protect her. When we got to the house, I carried her in bridal style and saw some members in the living room,

"Hyung what happen-" Jungkook started

"Shhh! She's asleep. I'll tell you what happened just let me put her in my room so she can rest comfortably Okay?" They nodded.

I went upstairs and gently laid her down and covered her with the blanket. I gently caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. I went back down stairs to find more of the members. 

"Tell us what happened Hyung." Taemin spoke up.

"Okay-" I told them everything. They were quiet. Jonghyun spoke up, 

"Yoongi, you really like her don't you?" I nodded.

"Okay, we'll help you protect her. We promise, right guys?" Taehyung said and looked around 

"Right!" They all said in unison. I looked up and smiled.

"Thanks guys, this means so much to me." I group hugged my brothers. 

A couple hours had passed and I went to check on Minhee. I saw that she was awake, 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She sat up and looked at me. 

"I'm fine, my head hurts though." She smiled. 

"Okay, I'll be right back with some medicine okay?" She nodded. When I came back she looked up at me. I gave her the medicine and told her, 

"Um....Minhee?"

"Yeah?" 

"Do you know why I protected you like that? Why I agreed to go out with you in the first place?" She shook her head smiling. 

"Okay well it's because I-" suddenly I felt her attach her lips to mine. 

"Oh my god I've wanted to  do that for a while. And I couldn't wait for you to confess. I love you too Yoongi oppa

OPPA!

My eyes went wide, 

"How did you know I was gonna-" she kissed me again. 

"Baby, it was written all over your face! You're  blushing!" She said pulling me in again.

Her lips moved and fit perfectly with mine, as if she was made for me. A few moments later we heard this, 

"Ahem!" We turned around, it was Namjoon.