Part 12

Hi! Sorry for the really late update! But this is a Christmas part of the story! Enjoy!!                          ——————————————————————————————————————————————

*Yoongi's POV*

After me and Minhee got married, this was our first Christmas together. I was so happy as her husband. We were the cutest couple on earth! In my opinion anyway. So, it's Christmas Eve and she wanted to give us all pre Christmas presents because she "just couldn't wait!" I was excited. We were all sitting around the living room with my parents, her parents, BTS, and SHINee. We all had one gift in hand. Minhee was standing in the middle. 

"Is everyone ready to open they're gifts?!" She squealed excitedly.

"Yes!!" We all yelled in unison.

"Okay! Open........NOW!" We all opened our gifts.

We were all in shock at what we saw. I had a "worlds best dad" mug and t-shirt. 

Everyone else got "best uncle", "best grandma", or "best grandad". I looked up,

"Minhee, what does this mean?" I had a slight smile on my face. 

"Guys.......I'M PREGNANT!" We all squealed happily. I ran up to her and hugged her tight. 

"I'm gonna be a dad?!"

"Yes! And I'm gonna be a mom!" She kissed me. I held her stomach. Wow, I can't believe I'm gonna have a kid!

*16 years later*

*????'s POV*

"Honey!! Wake up! You're going to be late!" My mom yells from downstairs.

Panicking I get up from my bed realizing that I'm actually going to be late for school. It takes me exactly one hour to get ready for school. After I'm done, I head down for breakfast. 

"Morning Omma, morning Appa!"

"Morning sweetheart! How did you sleep?" My omma kissed me on my cheek

"Wonderful! Ready for school."

"That's wonderful princess. Have a fantastic day at your new school!" My Appa patted my shoulder. I shoved some toast in my mouth. 

"Bye!" I said with my mouth full.

It was a new day for me. Today I was the new student at SM High School. My dad was transferred here by his workplace. He's a cop. I hope I'll like it here in Daegu. 

Hey guys! So yes I changed this part of the story for a reason that you'll find out in the new version of the sequel for this book! Thanks! Love you all bye bye!

~bug out!