Part 9

*2 months later*

It's been 1 month since I've been in the hospital. My stomach still has pains from where I was stabbed, the doctors said to stay safe. Tzuyu and the girls were taken to jail. They were also expelled. Today was normal for me. Ever since I was almost stabbed to death, people have been so nice to me. Giving me get well cards left and right   , apologizies from the people who bullied me. I was being praised that i was alive. But, today in particular was different. When I got to school this morning, I was waiting for the boys with Minho, I had taken him to school again today. When I saw in the distance, my best friend Eunha was walking with someone, a boy. I saw them kissing and hanging on each other. It was fast but I could see that the guy had a bright pink hair color.

"Eunha!" I called out to her. She looked up and stopped in her tracks. She started to run past me with the guys arm in hand. She ran past me and I grabbed her arm laughing. 

"Wait wait! Why are you-" My smile immediately disappeared. 

"What are you doing here Jackson?" My voice turned cold as I turned to Jackson. 

"Minhee, I'm sorry. I wanted it to be secret. We didn't want you to find out." Eunha looked down. 

"Why are you dating the guy that kidnapped me? Your best friend." I looked at her. I was mad. She was about to burst into tears. I let go of her arm which I didn't really notice I was holding so hard. 

"Minhee! He changed! He loves me and he treats me ri-"

"Are you stupid?!" She looked hurt. 

"Fine. Date him. But if you get hurt I won't hesitate to tell you I told you." I walked away. 

The whole day was spent worrying about Eunha. When the lunch bell rang for lunch, me and Yoongi decided to eat on the roof of the school. When we opened the door, we heard some screaming, 

"Help! Someone help me please!" It sounded like Eunha! We ran around the corner to find Eunha being stabbed repeatedly by none other than, Jackson.

"Oh! Hello Minhee, Yoongi. I had a feeling you'd show up to witness your friend's mistake. I know you must've had  a feeling that I would get revenge on you somehow. Turns out dating your best friend worked perfectly." He turned around and continued to stab her. I watched in fear. I was frozen. Afterward she was most likely dead. I was sobbing already. He picked her up and announced, 

"I can't believe she was stupid enough to date me! To bad she learned that the hard way."

I fell to my knees, he through her over the side of the building. I ran downstairs to the front of the building. I ran to her, and pulled her to my chest sobbing so loudly, 

"I told you, didn't I!? Why didn't you listen to your best friend instead of that person who kidnapped me. You trusted a criminal rather than your best friend!" I continued to cry. No one could get me off of her. I was in disbelief that the person who's been there since I was 3, was gone. I couldn't believe she was gone. She had left me behind. Behind me I could hear Jungkook crying too. I turned around to see him crying on Taehyung's shoulder. I knew he loved her as much as I did. The rest of BTS and SHINee were in tears too. Yoongi wiped his tears and kneeled down next to me. I jumped in his arms. 

"Why!? Why didn't she listen to me!?" Yoongi was slowly caressing my hair. I looked up and saw Jungkook. His face was red and his eyes were puffy from crying. I got off of Yoongi and hugged him. He hugged me back. 

"She's gone! She left me before I could tell her how much I loved her! Why did she have to go!?" He said while crying into my shoulder. I felt so bad for him. 

"It's okay Kookie. It's okay." I caressed his back, I was still crying. 

After the police had arrested Jackson and bagged Eunha, we all went home. I was messed up for the rest of the day, her death replaying in my head, over and over. Her screams for help, repeating over and over, 

"Help! Someone please help! Help me!"  

I was in my room, I had my head buried in my knees. I didn't eat that night, or the nights after. I wasn't sleeping often either. I couldn't, the regret of not helping her was keeping me up. Everyday was grey for me afterward. The school put her picture up on her locker, people have been putting candles and stuffed bears by it everyday. Me however, I have the necklace I gave her when we were kids, and a picture of a Christmas we had  spent with each other. They were in a box in my drawer. She wore that necklace everyday up until now she still wore that necklace. I held the picture in my hand as memories of us as kids, were playing in my head. I smiled, I put them back in the box and put it in my drawer. 

Ahhhhhh! I hated writing this part!! So fucking much! More than once was I in tears writing this. Sorry about the late update tho!