Part 2

*Time skip: lunch time*

I put my pencil down and stretch my arms upward.

"Hey, you wanna have lunch with me and my friends?" Taemin asked as he appeared by my side. 

"Sure, I'd love to!" I answered with a smile 

  As we made our way to the table I notice that the table was full of 11 boys! (12 counting Taemin)

"Guys, this is Minhee! She's the new student here at Bangtan high. Please be nice to her okay?" Taemin explained to the boys 

"Hey, Minhee come sit over here!" One of the guys said patting a seat next to him.

" Thanks. What's your name?"

"I'm Jimin! Sitting next to you is Yoongi."

I look to my left and see a man with mint-colored hair. He was cute and scary at the same time. 

"Hi..." I said with caution

He looked at me with a cold gaze and continued to eat. 

"Don't mind him, he's hard headed. I'm Minho by the way."He said with warm smile.

"I agree with Minho, don't bother with him. My name is Jin, it's nice to meet you!"

"You too! So, what's everyone else's names?"

"So, you've met me, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, and Taemin. Over there is Jonghyun, Key, Onew, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Namjoon." Minho clarified for me. 

"Okay, thanks!"

*Yoongi's POV*

It was a normal day at school so far. Until I met Minhee, the new girl. Yes, she's super nice to me, but I'm not gonna pay attention to her. I'm pretty sure she's just like every other girl we meet, a fan girl. That's when she said "hi" to me. I didn't want to start out rude so i acknowledged her with a cold gaze, nothing else. That's when  I noticed just how beautiful she was. So incredibly beautiful. Now i can't get her smiling face out of my head. However she never noticed me trying to jump in the conversation or trying to get her attention. She never noticed me at all. I walked behind Minhee and Taemin back to class. That's when I realized we were in the same class. 

*Time skip to the end of the day*

*Minhee's POV*

Finally! School's out! Minho asked me to take him home so now I'm waiting for him outside the gate. 

"Hey there!"Minho said as he linked his arm on my shoulders.

"Let's go Minho-ssi!"  I say as I link my hand with his. 

*Yoongi's POV*

As I'm walking out of the school, I see Minho and Minhee, hand in hand walking to her car. I shouldn't be bothered by this but why do I feel mad and jealous? Why do I feel like this? What is this feeling? I'm not falling for her am I? I just met her though! I can't fall for her this easily!

So many questions are tumbling in my head like gymnastics, giving me a headache as I walk home

Hello everyone! I hop you liked my part 2! If you thought that Minhee ends up with Taemin you were oh so wrong! Anyway this story does not have an official name yet :) please give me suggestions on it! I'd really appreciate it! 

Okay, saranghae!!!❤️❤️❤️