Part 3

*Minhees POV*

When we stopped in front of Minho's house, we both get out of the car. He gives me a tight hug and goes inside.

"See you tomorrow Minhee!" Minho shouted from his front door.

"Bye!" I shouted back and drove home.

When I entered my house it smelled of food and it was delicious. My mom walked out of the kitchen, 

"Oh, hi honey! How was your first day of school?" She asked me with a smile.

" It was great! I made lots of new friends!" I said and smiled back. 

"That's great sweetie! I'm glad!" She came and pulled me into a tight hug. 

After dinner I went to my room and fell on my bed after I had changed  into something a lot more comfortable. A few minutes later my phone went off, it was a text from Minho, 

From Minho

Hey! Thanks for taking me home Minhee! I really appreciate it. 

To Minho

No problem, I'm happy to do it anytime! 😊 See you tomorrow! 

From Minho 

Yup! See ya! 

*Two days later*

*Yoongi's POV*

Minhee's not here today. I got worried so I asked Taemin Minho about it. They both said she was at home sick. I decided to visit her and see if she was okay so I asked them both for her phone number and address. I texted her at lunch,

To Minhee

Hi Minhee! I heard you were sick and so i wanted to come visit you! Is that okay?  It's Yoongi btw :)

From Minhee 

Hi Yoongi and yes it's okay if you come to visit. Also, how did you get my number?

To Minhee 

I got it from Taemin. I'll be there later okay?

From Minhee

Okay see you then! Here's my address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Time skip: Minhee's House*

After school, I went straight to Minhee's house. I had made some porridge for her and took it there too. I stepped up to her door and rang the door bell. A few minutes later the door opened revealing a middle aged woman with black straight hair. This must be her mother. 

"Hello! You must be Yoongi! It's nice to meet you! Minhee's upstairs, I'll take you to her." 

"Thank you. You must be Minhee's mother I'm assuming?"

"Yes, now come on. She's in her room resting."

Wow her house is beautiful and spacious! I thought to myself. The decoration is fantastic. When we stepped up to her bedroom door she gave a light knock.

"Come in." I heard a weak voice answer.

When she opened the door it revealed a pale and weak Minhee. She was still so cute like this. I smiled to her and walked to her bedside. 

*Minhees POV*

My mom knocked on my door when I was trying to sleep. I failed so I gave up. When she opened the door it revealed a smiling Yoongi. He walked to my bedside and sat beside me. I honestly missed him. I was overly happy to see him. 

"Hey Yoongi."

"Hi Minhee. How are you feeling? I brought some porridge for you." He had caring eyes and a warm simle. That smile, I love it. Why can't I see it more often?

"Thank you for coming over." I said as he started to feed me. For some reason, I don't feel sick when I'm with him. I feel perfectly fine. His very being gives me the strength to live a thousand years. Today I found out that he's super funny, adorable, quirky, silly, and fun to talk to. We weren't checking on time, so we didn't notice that it was 10:00 pm.

"Oh wow! It got late really fast. I should be going now. Feel better Minhee okay?"he said getting up to leave.

"Wait! Can you stay the night?"I grabbed his wrist.

His eyes widened but he nodded. 

"Good, then you have to sleep next to me okay?" Again his eyes were gonna jump out of their sockets. He was surprised by my words 

"W-wh-what did y-you say?" He asked 

"You heard me. Sleep next to me." 

He hesitated, but he nodded laying down facing me. Without warning, i bury my head into his chest inhaling the scent that only he could make. It was addicting. He pulled me into a tight embrace, as if saying I will always protect you. I was finally able to sleep comfortably. 

*Yoongi's POV*

I was so nervous about sleeping next to her but it was actually very comfortable. It was as if she was made for me to hold close. She fit perfectly in my arms. I then whispered to her, 

"When I first met you I thought you were gonna be like any other girl in the school, a fangirl. But I was clearly wrong. I now realize how amazing a girl can be. I'm sorry for being rude to you before  , I didn't know that you would be the one to steal my heart so quickly. Thank you for showing kindness, honesty, loyalty, and respect. I don't like seeing you in other guys arms. It bothers me. I want you to be mine and only mine. I know you can't hear me right now but, just now that. I love you Minhee, forever and ever! And I can't wait wor that day when you say it back to me. Good night." I dozed of with her soon after. I heard light snoring a little bit later and chuckled in my sleep, she was so cute. I pulled her back into my embrace and we were like that the whole night long. 

A/N here! Hi guys! I hoped you like part three tell me about it the comments. As always thanks for reading! I love you all! Also I'm still waiting for suggestions for titles!

Sarangae!!!❤️❤️