Part 4

*Minhee's POV*

*Time skip: 6:00 am*

I woke up to find a sleeping Yoongi in front of my face. Smiling and remembering how sweet he was to me last night, I quickly and quietly crawled out of his embrace, trying not to wake him up. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. After I got dressed, I called Taehyung, 

"Hello?"

"Hi Tae, how are you?"

" I'm good. What can I help you with?"

"Can you bring some clothes over for Yoongi? He slept at my place and I don't want him wearing my clothes that would be ugly. Anyways can you?" He let out a chuckle. 

"Sure. I'll be there in like 15 minutes. Is that okay?"

"Yup! See you then!" 

"See ya!"  Taehyung hung up.

I went downstairs to make breakfast for me and Yoongi. About 5 minutes later I heard the doorbell. When I opened it, Taehyung was standing there with some neatly folded clothes in his hands. 

"Hey! Thanks for doing me this favor, I appreciate it."

"No problem, I'm happy to do anytime. I've got to go okay? See you later!"

" Okay, bye!"

I watched him as he drove away. I went back to making breakfast. About ten minutes passed and I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Yoongi. I felt his chin on my shoulder as he asked,

" How are you feeling Minhee. You look better."

"I am better thanks to you." I smiled at his tired face. 

"That's great. I'm glad you're okay." He smiled back. 

"You can go take a shower, Taehyung brought a change of clothes over for you."

"Okay" He said and walked out of the room. 

Not even 30 minutes later I hear him coming down the stairs. His hair was wet and a little messy. He was so sexy with wet hair. Minhee! Don't think like that! Stob it! I said as I mentally slapped myself. We sat down at the table and began eating. I was glad he liked the food. I mean, he really liked it! He kept showering me with compliments that i admire. When we finished, we got up from the table and washed dishes. 

"Well, I better go. Thanks for the food Minhee."

" You're very welcome Yoongi. And thanks for coming over."

"No problem. See you at school Monday?"

"Yup! .........hey wait up!"I grabbed his wrist. 

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to go out for coffee sometime?" His eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets 

*Yoongi's POV*

D-did she j-just, a-ask me o-out? N-no, she couldn't have. Right? I'm so shocked at what she said and so lost in thought that I didn't notice her practically yelling my name. 

"Yoongi!!!" I shook my head, coming back into reality. She giggled at me for dozing off.

"Uhh, I'm sorry i was lost in thought. Yes, I would love to have coffee with you."

She gave me a huge smile and said, 

"Great! What time? And, how does Sunday work for you?"

"That's cool. How does 9:00 am work for you?"

"Perfect." She smiled like a little kid. So cute, so perfect.

"Okay. Until then." I bent down a kissed her cheek. She smiled again with the widest grin on her face. 

I walked out of the door and quickly did a victory dance on her door step. I was so overly happy about this. When I stopped I could hear her giggling behind the door repeating over and over, 

"I'm going out with Yoongi! I'm going out with Yoongi!" 

I smiled and chanted,  

" I'm going out with Minhee! I'm going out with Minhee!!!" I then ran to my car and drove home with the biggest smile on my face.

Hey! I loved writing this part so much! It was so much fun! Tell me how much you liked it in the comments! Bye bye! 

I love you all!  daisukidesu!!❤️❤️❤️❤️