1.CURIOUS

"I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious."

Taehyung's POV

The sun spread the heat through the window. The warm sun hit my face gently, opening my eyes slowly while soft yawning. I rubbed my eyes twice, walking to the bathroom lazily to get a fresh shower.

"Taehyung, hurry. It's your first day and I want you to look good & make an impression so they'll welcome you well." Mom knocked on the door harder than usual. 

“Yes Mom, on my way. A moment, please." I shouted through a small gap in the bathroom's door.

"Okay, make sure you have breakfast. Everyone is waiting, honey." Mom replied cheerfully. 

The one I hated was Mom's loud shout in the morning. Really, where was my beautiful morning sleep gone? And why? I want to sleep longer laying down on my favorite bed. Well, the preparation was done and I walked down to the dining room. What a good scene to start a day for my Dad and Mom breakfast together on the same table, like WOW. Just take a deep breath and walk there calmly. 

"Oh, Dad is home. How was your day?" I asked with no hesitation and pulled a chair. 

“What’s your tone of voice? Who're you to speak like that to me?" He said resentfully, slamming his spoon on the table hard.

“Ah, too much? Be grateful, I just asked you like a nice son should do." I smirked, chewing a spoonful of soup.

"What? You’ve no manners at all. Whose child are yo__" He satirized, stabbing the spoon on the bowl angrily. 

"Yours, right? Stop asking the obvious. If you hate me that much, just sign the custody paper.” I faked a smile while twirling my fork with sausage. I standed up, walking out of the house.

"What's going on with you? Can we just eat breakfast peacefully?" Mom spoke desperately, touching her forehead.

"You should ask him what the truth, Mom." I said slowly and went out.

"Hey Taehyung..!" Dad shouted 

I took my motorcycle, going to my usual place. What a terrible day I met him. My Dad wasn't my role model at all. Even though he was one of my heroes, it was just a bulshit for me and what he did really hurted me deeply. 

"Why is it always like this? Such a looser you're, Kim Taehyung." I ride on the main street harder, closing my helmet.

And the worst of what happened today is start a day in the company. It wasn't hard but I just didn't want it. I hate being in the limelight of people and here I am. Worst, right? Ugh

"Taehyung, you are a bit late and go change your outfit there. It'll start in 15 minutes. Hurry!" The strict manager said, preparing everything.

"Okay. I'll be back soon." I walked slothfully.

“Faster, boy!” I rolled my eyes while running toward the fitting room. 

Yes, I am a model in Dad's department store. This isn't my type of hobby or dream but Mom forced me for some reason. Seem like dad agrees with her and that's the end of the story. This is my first day and I shouldn't ruin it or Mom might scold me in a million words. 

Yup, I'll do well. Don't worry, Mom

It starts over with a casual style. Since I love wearing a cap, I suggested that one and surprisingly they agreed and were amazed by the result. Oh great, I just make them love me, not vice versa. Sure Mom will be delighted with this though. Ugh, I really want to end this sooner. This isn't a place I’ve to exist for.