3.THAT GUY

"You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to others."

Ha Sun's POV

I cleared my tears softly, walking toward the park near the house. Hope to get a bit of enlightenment and starting everything better then today. I felt bad and stupid because they laughed for my hard work. My white shirt and jeans were wet by a large soju bowl of Min Nyuk. How bad I looked. I really want to killed them all if I could.

The beautiful garden was getting closer from my place, walking slowly because my head felt dizzy. When I crossed the road, there was a motorcyclist who rode quickly, stopping lightly while I crossed. I was startled and falling along with my half-wet sheet of papers. I could only brush my hair back which block my sight. I could saw his face vaguely but he was reluctant to get off his bike to help me. I didn't say a word, finally I got up and went from that place to pull over to the side of the road.

"Hey where will you go? I'm sorry that I bumped you and-.. " He said something to me but I really wanna come to side of street for a moment.

When I got to the side of the road and sat down to calm my mind and shock, he was gone, unluckily he brought all my sketch papers.

"Oh what should I do? It's all my works that I will show to him, even though it has been dirty by them but I want to showed him."
I said sadly, ruffling my own hair lazily and I finally relaxing my intention in the park before heading home.

Luckily I saw the motorcycle used by the man earlier. I remembered the motorcycle was red and I decided to come closer and make sure where he lived because the papers are presents for someone.

"Wait, isn't this Jungkook's house? Why is he in that damn house? That's why he can't treat people well because he friends with him. Should I wait for him to come? It must be a long time to wait."
I walked to my house which is 4 houses from Jungkook's house for resting.

Because I was tiring, I finally woke up late. I was shocked that I fell out of my bed.

"What? It's 9 AM? What have I done? I have to stop him before he leaves Jungkook's house."
I hurried to the front of the house weared my pink pajamas and red headband.

Finally all in vain. The motorcycle was gone and certainly today will be my terrible day. With a regret,
I turned and headed home slowly. Suddenly I got a call from someone. Unexpectedly, he was Min Nyuk.

"Hello Ha Sun, sorry for my friends last night, they did not mean to hurt your feelings."
He said in a tone of caution,
I wasn't angry with him.

"Is there anything you want to say again? I'm tired today and the wind told me to resting." I said colded enough.

"Wait, Ha Sun. My friend Chanyeol wants to see you."
He said.

"Idk him. So bye." I said.

"Wait. Just listen to me please." He desparated. I couldn't mad to him longer so yeah just spill it.

"What's up?." I sighed.

"He's interested in your sketch, he wants to meet you." He said.

"Why is he interested in my sketch? Is he a sketcher?." I bewildered. It's quite strange because I'm not famous one.

What a suprised.

"No, he's an expert photographer." He finally speak after short silient there.

"Then what the relation of my sketchs? Don't make up a suck story, Min Nyuk!." I shouted.

"Then meet him by yourself, you'll know what he means."
He said. I could tell he's grinning. He just make me full loss.