26.WORSE DEAL

"And suddenly you know...it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings."

Taehyung's POV

2 days later...

This afternoon felt hotter then usual. It because my bodyheat or the weather, well no one knew. My parents were so worried about me, they really want to visit me but I told them to not worried about it. They seemed understand and continue the business tour.
I packed all my things for next day, the last day in the hospital for real.

"Taehyungie .." Jhope runned and hugging me, but too tight.

"Hyu...ng I can't bre...ath."
I mumbled on his chest.

"Ah sorry, you got injured on head. I'm just too worried about you." Jhope said.

"How could you drive when in bad condition? You must learn from the expert one." Jin said, sitting on my bed's patient.

"Yup he got the right one." Yoongi added.

"Watch your mouth, Yoongi. He still sick." Jin said, hitting his shoulder.

"Oh Taehyung, do you here with Ha Sun? I don't see her along." Namjoon asked, looking around the room.

"She is buying some food for me, knowing I hate hospital's food."
I answered lazily, continue folding my things.

"She let you eat outside food? Are you threatening her, Taehyung?." Jhope shocked.

"Yeah, that harsh word you know, hyung. I'll wash my face first."
I smirked then left them to the bathroom.

Threaten her, huh?

Last night...

"I don't want it, babe." I diverted my face when she trying shove a spoon of food.

"You should eat, Taetae. You said want recovery soon then you should eat." She pouted, trying it once again.

"You know it well, babe. I hate porridge so bad. Can I just eat another food?." I insisted, laying my back on the couch.

"But you can't eat another food before full recovery. Don't make me force you, Taehyung."
She complained slightly mad.

"Oh don't show me that face, babe. You gain wrinkles on your face, you aren't old yet. And I'm healty as well, oh right I'm strong too."
I teased her, pinching her nose then patting her head.

"Don't do it, Taehyung. I'm serious right now." She scoffed, putting the bowl of porridge on the table, leaving me madly before I grabbing her hand.

"Why you so sensitive, babe? I'm okey now so I can eat another one. You can buy food outside for us."
I pulled her in tight back hug, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"I just don't want you getting worse. I love you so much Taehyung but your stubborn making it difficult. You said you love me right? Then recover soon, Taehyung. You said want repair our relationship from beginning, huh?." She stuttered, grabbing my hand circeling her waist then squeezing a bit.