16.COMPLICATED

"I hate that I'm still hoping."

Ha Sun's POV

"Can you tell me what's going on here? Why you two know each other?." Taehyung said feeling upset and mad by the scene.

My face red heated up when saw him there. The worst thing happened today. Why all blaming to me? I regreted quickly because joining Taehyung coming here. I came inside and all of us sitting in living room, awkwardly.

"Why you coming here, Monkey?." I heard familiar voice asked toward me. Actually I didn't expect he was here in my worse situation.

"Why you care and who the hell are you guys?." I ignored him and asking everyone.

"Well this is the friends I want to tell you, the right one my second family." Taehyung spoke straightly.

"Second? What do you mean?."
I wanted clear explanation.

"We're in group, Sun ah. Boyband grup. We'll debut near this year." Jimin explained and I made 'O'reaction to him.

"Why you take him too? This guy should be stayed home." I pointed at the guy called me monkey, Seokjin.

"Hey why would I? I'm the visual of the grup without me they're all nothing." Jin raised his voice while gesturing ahjussi point finger to me.

"You are old, oppa. Just go away from this stupid grup." I mocked him intentionally.

All the boys was silent while looking at the scene Jin and I debating. I didn't watch the situation on me because I was very mad my older brother making useless decision for being a boyband.

Oh really?

"Wait, Oppa? Are you two family?." Taehyung asked confused.

"Yes, pabo." I replied him, he showed his blank reaction and made me chuckle.

So cute

Wait, what do you think Ha Sun. Stay awake. He just pervert, no more.

"Who do you think calling pabo, babe?." He emphasized the word 'babe' and smirking. I wanted ripped the smirk from his face.

"You have relationship with Taehyung, monkey? Why you didn't told me?." Jin asked annoyed.

"He.. Hey you didn't went home often and you just blaming me abruptly?." I tried ignoring the question by his condition at house.

"Guys, I think we should introduce ourself to her then we can talk later." A guy beside Jin said calming the situation.

I agreed by his suggestion. I saw the guy I hated the most stood silent beside Jimin. I everted the eye contact to the floor a moment, trying hide all the painful in the past. I took a deep sigh before I heard one of them introducing to me.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, being the leader of the group for guiding success in the future." Namjoon said smiling. His dimple showed up making my heart flutter enough. He was attractive boy.

"As you know, I'm Kim Seokjin being the visual and vocal at the group. Surprisingly the older brother of Kim Ha Sun." He said and I rolled my eyes mouthed 'whatever' to him. At least he was stunning.

Why he changes that much?

"Hello, I'm Min Yoongi, being rapper. That's all." Yoongi said shortly. Weird but I found him cute.

"He just like that, don't worry Ha Sun he just love sleep and eat." Taehyung said.

"I agreed." Namjoon raised his hand.