32.BITTER SWEET TRIP

"Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon, and the last day of your vocation."

Ha Sun's POV

"Can we visit Paris, please?." I pleaded cutely beside him who check the paper I gave him.

"No, honey. We can't stay longer. We just have three days off." He spoke straightly. My effort to persuade him all gone. I limped againts the couch while take long sigh.

"What's that mean?." He asked, staring at me curiously.

"Nothing. I wish we can spend time together longer." I said lowly.

We just have marriage yesterday and he got things to do later. It's not I got mad but we don't have time alone much. Last night we got tired after welcoming guest and yes it's drain my energy. I won't blame him because nothing we can do. Right now, I just got few days for our honeymoon in which we couldn't go far from Seoul.

It's annoying!

"Honey, we still have three days and that's worth enough for our first honeymoon. How about Jeju Island? I promise next trip you choose the place. I'll manage it later with manager." He caressed my cheeks and said something sweet.

"Fine." I replied then he pulled me in to warm hug.

I can't mad to him

Taehyung's POV

It's suck. I can't make my day off longer. The manager said he will invite me to the LA for some business. Even dad agreed of it. I didn't blame dad because he had asked me about my honeymoon and I said didn't rush to think it. Meanwhile, my honey Ha Sun just so desparate of it. She's right after all, we both need sweet time and lovely trip. I won't broke her heart that's why I suggest to the nearest place we could reach in few days.

It's not a honeymoon. Just a regular trip. How can we have honeymoon in three days?

"Honey, we'll go to Jeju tomorrow morning." I back hugged her while she does the dishes. She look surprised then turn her body to me.

"You serious? I think we'll go next week. You said we just have three days off." She jumped happily.

"It's painful to look your sad face. I should treat my wife better." I pretend feeling down while she chuckles and hug me.

"Thank you. How longer we ca stay?." She asked.

"Three days start from tomorrow." I patted her hair.

"Okey." She smiled and hug me again. Glad she looks fine about it. I worried she got sad after what I said before. Well, I'll make it up to her later.

Jeju

"Taehyung, my hat beside your seat." She shouted under the stairs while I stand at the frame airplane's door.

"I got it." I showed her hat then she nod smiling. She reached my hand as I came to her.

"Sorry, I forgot to take it and excited much to go out." She apologized and wearing the hat.

"You look so happy." I embraced her.

"Ofc, I have quality time with my husband." She pinched my cheek then run.

"Hey, don't run honey. You'll fall." I grinned then following her.

We take our luggage, heading out to the hotel. When arrived, she landed herself on the bed and take a long exhaled.

"I'm tired." She shutted her eyes. I put the luggage then hovered over her. She opened her eyes startled.