2.FREE

"All good things are wild and free. Your voice is my favorite sound too."

Taehyung's POV

Plakk

"Just be polite to me, son. Why you always be hasty of me?."
He slapped me in the waiting room.

It happend again. I just replied what I know about the job but seem Dad don't need my opinion. The staff asked me that's why I did the best for him but he just mad at me. It visible I wasn't what he want like I expected.

"Polite? Is that what you want Dad? I need your confession."
I looked away from his eyes.

"Why you always intervene my business? Just do what I want and be a polite son!." He shouted.

I knew it was my fault but why he being emotional person when he faced strangers? I knew this is his company but can he just being nice to me? I have done all he wants even I hate it. He never listen to what I want. I just want my me time right now.

What a hard life baby.

"So what do you want, Dad? Just stand like a statue when someone ask me? You always being selfish and never show yourself as a great dad!. Fuck the job. I'm out!." I frustrated then open the door. I saw many people look awkward toward me but who cares. All know about my terrible relation with him. I heard him yelled but I just walk straight out of the company.

Screw the job. I want feel free today. I ride my motorcycle and went to some bar in the edge of the street.

"It's gonna be fun If I invite Jungkookie." I mumbled, turning my way to his place.

At streets, I stopped by stranger.
A girl with a white hoodie and black pants blocked my way by stretching her hands widely in front of me. I choked and forced to stop.

Could my day being worse, huh?

"Who are you? Do I know you? Sorry, are we ever met before?."
I frowned.

"Not your business. Just return it to me." She lend a hand to me.

This girl is crazy

"Sorry, what I have to return?
I never have a business with a person like you. You got wrong person." I started get away.

"No!! Stop it!! You brought my things." She shouted loudly, I felt froze enough and started to run away from the girl. I left her behind since she couldn't caught me.

What a trouble

I dropped my motorcyle in Jungkookie's house and directly came in. As expected, he slept soundly and the games lighted up.

Still loves the games, huh?

"Hey wake up dude. I'll invite you to interesting place. You'll love it." I smirked but he just sleeping soundly. I shaked his body hard to made him awake.

"Hey hyung, what's up?." He said half a sleep.

I took my phone under his pillow and sat in the edge of the bed.

"Aren't you boring? Just coming up with me tonight. I really wanna go there soon." I sat in front of his light tv and played some games.

"Where is it? What time is it? It's still morning hyung." He growled, cuddling harder his big pillow.

Oh shit he didn't wake up yet from morning.

"Hey dude, it's already afternoon! How could you didn't wake up last morning? You didn't eat yet. Oh gosh such a annoyed kid."
I shouted loudly, taking off his pillow and slapping him.

"Really? Oh what should I do now? I must meet up with my friend for sure. Oh shit, he called me many times." He panicked when he taking his phone and checking the incoming call.

"Then, you should join me dude."
I smirked.

"Ah this is your plan hyung." He said poutly.

"Who says?." I replied grinning.

Then he prepared went to bar soon. I was ready from the first just continue my game then. All done and we went to the bar. What I thought was right. It's Saturday Night and will be crowded by teenagers.

"This is what I want. Come on dude, let's have fun here." I said, embracing his shoulder toward the door.

"Okey hyung. Let's make some fun here." He shouted. He really excited about things like this. Yeah just burst out emotion.

We came in and took a few step to sat in bartender's place. I took some cocktail and sipped it for twice and made fun talk. Then, it was time we came to the dance floor to showed up our excitement. We had fun here. Few minutes later, I felt bored and decided to went out for took a fresh air.

"Jungkookie, I'm out okey. I'll be back soon." I shouted, he nodded and following up the DJ's music soon.

I went through to the bathroom then stayed outside. I felt the air pass through nostrils but it wasn't good anymore when I saw a girl who standed up beside my motorcycle. She look like waiting someone. I tried to remember the face.

Ah, that girl is coming again?

I walked toward her and standed up, folding my arms across the chest and glaring at her.

"So what now? Are you a stalker? What do you want?." I asked and keep glaring at her.

"Just my things. You took it 2 days ago. Return it back, please." She pleaded.

"What things? Can you explain more?." I asked  lowly.

"The papers, my sketch papers. You take it away." She said.

It can be..that girl in wet clothes? Why I couldn't recognize her before?

"Ah, the wet girl? Oh sorry, because I didn't saw you when crossed the street. Then what you-.. " I explained, trying to treat her well.

"JUST GIVE ME THE PAPERS!."
She cutted off the conversation firmly. I felt slight annoyed and regret to treat her well.

"I don't bring them. How could I bring those papers when I want to have fun here? If you wanna take them just come to my house."
I raised my voice because I felt mad of her manners.

"Bastard!." She went away from me. What was my mistake here? I told her that her things were in my house. Why she mad at me? If that was important, she took it up then. After that I came to bar with straightly face.

I sat on first place I took. She just ruined my day and hell I couldn't hold it. Today is suck even my self hardcarry on it. The way I could forget it just have fun here but like world doesn't want me to relax. Just take me away from troubles, please.

"Hyung, why you just sit here? Come on have some fun." Jungkookie held my hand, trying to pull me up to the dance floor. He look like crazy guy with scary smile. Here we go, drunk Jungkook gonna suffer me whole night.

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡