13.MEMORIES

"And suddenly all the love songs, were about you"

HA SUN'S POV

"Wha....what are you doing here?." I asked trembled and fully hatred.

"It's been a while, Ha Sun."
A guy said slightly grin.

"Why you came to my room, wait how do you know I'm here?."
I asked him bluntly.

"Well, since you stay at my place I kno-,"

"Wait, YOUR PLACE?." I shocked and gasping my mouth directly.

"Hey calm down. I told you right that I more succes then you. You may proud of me." He said confidently while mocking at my face. Well, take all your pride. I'm not interesting at all.

"I don't interest at your achivement. So can you just leave me alone and make my self comfortable with your huge place, sir." I said calmly when I still could control my self.

"Wow you polite to me, that's I want to hear from you." He smiled, proud of by himself and I didn't even care. I came to my room and almost closed my door.

"Wait Ha Sun, who's the guy you come along here before?." He asked suddenly and I couldn't said a word. I confused how to called Taehyung by friend, boyfriend, eum Idk. It's quite hard pressure before someone joining the conversation as well.

"Her soon to be husband." I heard familiar voice come through my opposite and I saw Taehyung spoke up to him.

"What? I never heard Ha Sun will be marriage soon. Your parents never told me about this." He said upset and looking at me confused.

"So what's your problem with it?." I replied him, staring him for a second before Taehyung pushed the door and coming to the room.

Wait,- whatt? This is my room, not his. What's he thinking?

"Hey, you really want to marry this ugly woman?." He poked Taehyung's shoulder before come in. Ouh, it's harsh bro.

"For me she's beautiful. Any question?." He froze and shocked by Taehyung's answer. I just blinked my eyes repeatedly knowing I couldn't make the best answer for the fucking question.

"Oh, nothing." He released his hand from Taehyung and staring at me sharply a while.

"Can we've private time for now, sir? I need her badly today." Taehyung said while hugging my shoulder tightly.

'This bastrad!'

I wided my eyes for his sudden move meanwhile he just left from my place without a word. I sighed happily while my shoulder still hugged by Taehyung. Taehyung released, making me free and coming inside. I closed the door and sat beside the bed and not believing he was coming through of me. I didn't know what to do if Taehyung wasn't there for me. Taehyung sat on the couch opposite where my sit was and facing me.

"Who's the guy?." He asked.

"He's my childhood friend neither my enemy." I said shortly.

"Do you have reliationship with him?." He asked with non sense question.

"No, why I have to do it? Wait, why you even care?." I said slighly curious with his sudden protective move.

"I'll be your husband soon. Ofc it's my problem." He replied, shocking me already. He's so in to the role.

"Whatever, he's none of your business." I said, standing up and went to the cupboard.

"You should thank me I've saved you." He grinned.