4.BEGIN

"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."

Ha Sun's POV

After went through a tough day,
I finally tried to open a new path for my destiny. This afternoon I will meet Chanyeol, a friend from Min Nyuk. In retrospect, the call before was embarrassing.

"Hey Min Nyuk, how long have you pick up my phone?."
I complained angrily.

"Wh..why with me? Your mad was unclear to me, talk clearly." He replied spontaneously.

"It's up to me, just arrange my meeting with your friend Chanyeol. I'm willing to meet him." I said quickly with emphasis.

"Woah really? Then I contact him now, surely he'll so happy, why you change your mind Ha Sun?." He replied in a happy tone.

"Please, don't ask me a lot."
I replied curtly.

"Oke then Ha Sun. Later I call .."
I closed instantly. At the day, Min Nyuk sent me a message I could met him today at the cafe where he worked. Incidentally the cafe wasn't far from my place.

"I must feel guilty with Min Nyuk for sure." I irritated.

After 10 minutes I was at the cafe, there was a man who came to me. To be honest he looks different.
I didn't know what aura he had. As I looked at him, he sat down in front of me and smiled.

"Long time no see, Ha Sun."
He said calmly.

"Are you Chanyeol? Sorry are we know each other?." I answered in surprise.

"Wow do you really forget me?." He asked again.

"Sorry, I never meet you, but I might have met because I was so bad in remembering someone's face." I replied as I cracked my forehead.

"Never mind, if you remember it you'll be upset." He said with a cynical smile.

'What the hell is he? First bad impression for me. Was that true Min Nyuk said he was amazed by my sketch?'

"I don't think my introduction is bad, but my goal here is just to know what the reason you like my sketch, if I see from first impressions today I don't believe you really like my sketch."
I chuckled.

"Oh, I don't mean to admire fully your work. At first I think you draw everything, but if I saw from the sketch yesterday all you did is just the object, not wanting give the extra effect and it's so boring." He replied, knowing how to reply to a good compliment.

Well, it's a bit harsh

"I do focus on my object, not interesting to add others. That's a really good sketch, it can be sold at a high price." I replied with a sardonic smile.

"Where you sell it? Prove to me then. I have artful friend which expert about this, even his daily activities." He replied, folding his arms and leaning against the back of the chair.

Great, you down me

"Oh the sketch is still carried by my friend so I can't bring it."
It's really bad luck that my sketch was gone.

"Wow did you say that sketch really expensive but how can easily brought by your friend? I can't believe it. Just tell me if the sketch is useless." He spatted harsly.

"Hey, you're insulting me. You can't being good huh?." I stood up and stamped the cafe table.

"I don't know, my initial goal changed just like that, and you forgot who I am." He said firmly and stood up, stucked his hands in both pockets of his pants.

"What I have to do with my sketch?." I replied irritably.

"Hey Ha Sun, I'm Seung Jo. Han... Seung... Jo"

~~~~~~~~~~~{}~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, ice cream is the best decision I buy right now. Today is such a bad day for me. Why I couldn't recognize him at all? I don't believe he growth like that." I felt loss, walking toward the house licking my ice cream.

(15 minutes before ..)

"Wh ... what are you saying? You're Chanyeol, right? In fact, you didn't refuted me when I first called you?." I surprised, blinking my eyes in disbelieve.

"Yes I'm Chanyeol, that's my name now because I've been adopted. My name is Han Seung Jo, your rival in elementary school. You remember? You always above me in many case and that makes me sick." He explained as he sat down again.

"What happened to you, why did you got adopted? Don't you have a complete parent?." I asked still can't progress what I just heard.

"I have passed a lot bad moments and it's not important for you. I really happy because I just on top position right now and better then you." He smirked.

Oh my

"What's better then me? You're just working at the cafe as an employee now. What's so special about that with the artist?."
I replied curtly.

"You don't know? I'm the owner of this cafe." He snapped.

Um, I have bad feeling for this

"Don't lie to me?." I threatened.

"That's right, just ask my clerk." He said sarcastically.

"Okay I'll ask." I got up from my chair and asked one of the clerks who was cleaning the table opposite my place then I came back with a grim face.

"How?." He smirked.

"Well, okay I believe you're the owner of this cafe." Just as well as why I was feeling there was a different aura turned out from the way he dressed.

'Really fool you Ha Sun'

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Almost at home, I forgot to go to the supermarket to buy toothpaste.

"Ah, I forgot to stop by the supermarket. Focus, Ha Sun." I muttered as I opened my bag. But I was immediately blocked by someone.

"Ouch who the hell are .... hey you damn boy!." I stopped momentarily with amazement.

"Yoo .. why are you surprised?." He said.

"You aren't living here, right?."
I asked.

"Well I just want to stay overnight in my friend's house but he didn't answer my phone." He replied while checking his phone again.

It's not my business

"Oh oke you can wait." I replied then I was about to leave but he was blocking my way.

"Hey I have business with you." He said coldly. He has a keen look.

"I'm the one who has nothing to do with you! You didn't remember what you did to me and now there's a matter with me? You feel guilty, huh?." I replied harshly.

"Is it your temper to face a stranger?." He replied.

What a cool man.

"You who don't reflect on your own behavior." As I passed from his presence. Instantly he quickly pulled me with both hands till my side bump to his chest.

"Let me go..."

"If I said a thing it means I serious about it." He said coldly looking at me. He was too close till stunned me. He even not flinch by the small gap.

'Oh God what does this guy want?'

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡