20.LOVE

"I like teasing you because I love seeing how much you want me."

Taehyung's POV

I was waiting her answer while rubbing purposely at her womanhood. I didn't believe I was doing this. I just want she knew that I was the one who can touch her. She had to know it and I did it. I was slightly happy when she didn't stop my movement and action to her. I really love her so much, that's what I told.

As she loosed her grip on my shirt, she looks down and silent.
I furrowed my face then held her chin up. She stared me with swollen eyes.

"What's up, babe? If you don't want it, I'll stop now." I calmed her then smiled. I wasn't in hurry to fuck her. As she want did it, I would love to pleasure her.

Even I already hard from the first move. I should hold it. I won't make her uncomfortable.

"Mmm you know... You know that I never dated or hang out with a guy before then... " She said hesitantly.

"You're a virgin!?." I cutted her smiled, she embarrassed hiding her face with my shirt. I laughed at her action.

"Hey isn't that great? I'm the only one and who touch and pleasuring my girl. It's a glory for me. No one can feel your body except me." I murmured while kissed her neck, giving a light mark on it. She bites her lips while I back to my place staring at her. It's not just a name when Jimin called her little girl then I used to call her little fox. She looks so pure innocent that anyone could eye fucking her body. Her sharp move and reaction just like a white fox in a story tale. I'm the one who own my little fox, no one else.

I slammed my lips on hers, kissed her gently while cupping her face, she pulled me closer by my nape for deepen the kiss. Just in case, I got a bonner again by her small audible moan between the kisses.

Crap, I just want to fuck her now

Knock knock

She tried to broke the kisses while I was in the mood doing her. I keep planting kisses againts her, pulling her waist closer, squeezed and kissed her boobs hungrily. She moans in pleasure loudly making me smirk. It just easy distracted her.

Knock Knock

"Honey, are you inside?."

She jumped in suprised, trying escape from my touch, she cupped my face then gave a quick peck on my lips.

"That's my mom, babe. Can I go, please?." She whispered with husky voice, her heavy breath hitting my nose. I have to hold my hormone. I smiled then nodded to her. I had to calm down this by my self.

She stood up wearing the pink pajamas from her wardrobe. She walked out to the living room.

She likes pink very much

Ha Sun's POV

As fast as possible, I opened the door revealing my mom standing up, brought many shopping bag both of her hand.