{4}

(Continue from last chapter) 

We were singing Somebody to You by The Vamps. It was then 10:00pm so we all went to sleep. I snuggled into Lance and fell asleep.

8 Months Later

Lance's POV

One more month and then we can film! Breanna and Jade are going to be in a few Nickelodeon specials, so they're going to be really busy with work. I'm with Breanna, Ricardo, Jade, Aidan and Haley at Disneyland and it is amazing!

Ricardo's POV

I can't believe we're going to Disneyland! It is amazing! Me and Jade decided we should wear kind of matching jersey's. I love my amazing girlfriend, Jade. It only took us a week to get together.

Jade's POV

We are now leaving and it was really fun to hang with the cast. I can't wait to start filming next month!

Breanna's POV

We are on set and we're meeting new people from other shows. I'm so excited! "Hi, I'm Breanna Yde." I say. "Hi Breanna. This is Isabela Moner, Owen Joyner and Jaheem Toombs. They'll be on 100 Things to do Before High School." The director says.

{Time Skip}

I went to the School of Rock set and the creator tells us the storyline. "Set in Austin, Texas, the series follows a group of rule-abiding students who learn to take risks and reach new heights thanks to substitute teacher Dewey Finn, a down-on-his-luck musician who uses the language of to inspire his class to form a secret band. Throughout the school year, these middle-school classmates find themselves navigating relationships, discovering their unknown talents and learning lessons on loyalty and friendships." He says. "Breanna. You're playing Tomika. A 12-year-old schoolgirl who is best friends with classmate Summer. She plays the bass  and is also the lead singer in the band." He explains to me. "Ricardo. You're playing Freddy. A 12-year-old schoolboy who is considered the most handsome guy in his class and plays the drums  in the band. His best friends are classmates Zack and Lawrence. Unbeknown to him, one of his classmates, Summer, has a huge crush on him. He is in love with her later on." He explains to Ricardo. "Jade. You're playing Summer. A 12-year-old schoolgirl who is best friends with Tomika and plays the tamborine in the band and also is the manager. She has a crush on Freddy." He explains to Jade. "Lance. You're playing Zack. A 12-year-old schoolboy who is best friends with Lawrence and Freddy. He plays the electric guitar." He explains to Lance. "Aidan. You're playing Lawrence. A 12-year-old schoolboy who is best friends with Zack and Freddy and is considered the smartest kid in his class. He plays the piano." He explains to Aidan. He explains to Tony, Jama, Ivan and Haley about their parts. The storyline is so cool and I cannot wait to film!

1 Year Later

Breanna's POV

It's almost been two years since we all met! Jade's birthday is coming up, so we're planning her birthday party. Ricardo is with her to distract her.

{Time Skip}

I text Ricardo saying that he can come whenever he wants now. He leaves Jade blindfolded and comes to us. "Where is everyone?" She yells. She takes the blindfold off and we all yell "SURPRISE!" "Really? This is amazing! But why?" She questions. "You made our lives so much better when you came in, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all scream. "Thank you so much guys!" We all get into a group hug. After playing a bunch of games and eating cake, it was time for Jade to open up her presents. She opened mine first. It was a pink leather jacket. "Thanks Brea!" She hugs me. She opens Lance's. It was a marshmallow cushion. "Lance, this is so cute. Thank you so much!" She hugs Lance and I get a pint of jealously, but I shake it off because I know they're really great friends. She opens Haley's. It was a new pair of sunglasses. "Thanks Haley..."

(Continued on next chapter)

(Yes I hate leaving it half way through a sentence but I aim for about 650 and a bit higher.)

{672 words}