{15}

3rd Person's POV
Paige slowly opens her eyes, as the Sun creeps through the curtain. She sees that she is snuggled into Aidan's chest. She smiled at the thought that she's now in a relationship with him, even though she always wanted to be with Lance. She notices his eyes flinching in his sleep, he must be waking up now! "Morning babe." He smiles. "Morning." She smiles back. "What's the time?" He asks. "6:50am." She looks at her phone. "We should watch an episode of School of Rock!" He gets up. They put episode two of season one on. "Throwback to when you were cute." She jokes. "Shut up!" He laughs and whacks her playfully. They continued watching. Half an hour later, Aidan goes back to his dorm to get ready while Paige gets ready in hers. When they were both ready, they met up at the bus stop.

Paige is at the bus stop, waiting for Aidan and the bus. "Where is he?" She thinks to herself. She pulls her phone out to call him, until she feels arms wrap around her neck. "Ahh!" She screams. "Sorry babe." He apologised. They talk for five minutes, then the bus comes. They take a seat and the bus takes them to the beach.

{Time Skip}

Paige arrives back at her dorm at 11:30pm. They were at the beach all day and then went to the movies. She tried to tip toed inside, but she tripped over her shoe. "Oh, hey Paige." Breanna smirks. "Um, hi..." Paige blushes embarrassedly. "Where were you all day?" She continues smirking. "Stop smirking, I went to the beach." Paige says, ignoring the Aidan part. "With Aidan? You were both gone wen I woke up. Besides, Lance and Rico said he was gone all day." She walks towards Paige, reading her mind. "What did you guys do?" She smirks while staring into Paige's soul. "Nothing! We just went to the beach and then we went to the movies." She says. "You guys are both old enough to... You know... And besides, I saw you guys at the movies." She smirks and Paige rolls her eyes. "Fine! We did..." Paige blushes again. Breanna squeals in excitement and Jade wakes up. "Brea! Why did you scream? It's 11:45pm!" "Paige and Aidan are most likely to be parents, if you know what I mean." Breanna and Jade are now smirking at Paige. "Bit too early, isn't it?" Jade says walking towards them. "Yes, I know. It just happened... Good night guys." Paige says and goes to bed. The other girls talk about Aidan and Paige's new, and very fast, relationship. They go to sleep later on.
{449 words}