{21}

Ricardo's POV
It is the twenty third day of December, meaning tomorrow night is Christmas Eve! It was always a tradition that me and all of the school of rock cast went Christmas Carolling in the beautiful city of Los Angeles. It was 5:00am and I moved Jade from my chest, trying not to wake her. I successfully didn't wake her. I get up and go back to my dorm.

Walking in, I see that Aidan was already there. "Morning Rico." He said while sipping on his hot chocolate and checking his Instagram. "Morning. I'm guessing you tried to get past Paige's grip?" I laugh. "Yep. I woke up with her on me and I literally tried not to wake her. I'm pretty sure she was so close to waking up." He laughed back. I grab my guitar and head to the field to practice some Christmas songs. I played all morning until I got a text from Jade.
Jade:
Hey Rico Whiney ❤️
Me:
Hey Jadius Maxius ❤️
Jade: Everyone's awake and wants to began practicing the Christmas carols.
Me: Okay, I'll be there soon 😘
Jade: Okay 😉
I put my phone away and head off to the girls dorm.

I walked inside and everyone had pizza. "Sweet!" I say grabbing a piece of pizza. Everyone laughs at me, but I don't care. I love pizza, more than Jade... I'm joking, nothing can beat my precious, beautiful Jade Pettyjohn. We began practicing until around 5:00pm, then we get into cars.

I took my car with Lance and Aidan while the girls were in Jade's car. The whole time, Aidan was talking all about how he's going to be a father. I think he forgot that we didn't know because he never told us, until then.

We arrived outside of Starbucks and got our guitars out. Me, Breanna, Jade, Lance and Paige were playing guitars, while Aidan didn't know how to play. We were playing a whole lot of Christmas carols, even some suggestions from people. We played until 10:00pm, so we've been playing for five hours as usual. We head off back to the dorms.
{356 words}