{16}

Paige's POV
It was really awkward talking to the girls about what happened between me and Aidan yesterday. I slowly open my eyes and realise that there's school today. Ughh. I go and get changed into something appropriate, just so Aidan doesn't "drool over me", as Jade says. Even though Breanna says "anything to do with you will make Aidan drool". I head off to the cafe and get my usual, pancakes.

I see Aidan sitting down, and I think to myself "what if he feels awkward with you and doesn't want you to sit?" Shut up Paige, I'll just see what he wants. I walk over to him and put my tray on the table. "Um, hey Aidan. Can I sit down?" I awkwardly say. "Of course!" He smiles up at me. I sit down next to him and try to avoid eye contact with him. He speaks up, "Paige. There's no need to be awkward about yesterday, okay? I don't want us to end over us, you know-" I cut him off as I don't want to hear the word. "Are you sure? You still love me?" I say. "Of course!" He smiles. We hug and finish eating.

We head off to math class and find our seats. We sat next to each other and did our work. An hour later, we all finished our work and headed off to Japanese class.

We walked in the class and sat down at the back. Our teacher hands out some hiragana cards. Basically he calls out a sound and we have to find the card with that one on it, so it's the Japanese version of snap. After that, we headed off to Taco Bell for lunch.

Jade drove me, Ricardo and Aidan to Taco Bell. We walked inside and I smelt the amazing air. We ordered and talked until we had to go back. Jade and Ricardo kept smirking at us, does he know? Jade drove us all back and we all walked to our science class.

I sat next to Aidan, as I was feeling really affectionate and wanted to be close to him today. Basically this week is like a calm week, meaning we don't really work. I got out my computer and Aidan played episode two of Life Is Strange. It wasn't long enough to finish before the bell rings, but we could try.

When the bell rang, Aidan saved and I put my computer away. We headed to set and got ready. Aidan continued playing, as there was only twenty minutes left of the game. When he finished, he came up to me crying. "Are you okay Aidan?" I say, a bit upset that I'm seeing Aidan sad. I've seen him self harm and I would never like to see him in that state again! "Promise me, Paige, that you'll never kill yourself. I'll be here for you even if you feel everyone betrayed you." He said sill crying. He puts his hands on my shoulders. I smile. "Thanks Aidan. I love you so much!" I say. We hug and head to film.
{518 words}