{20}

Jade's POV
I quickly got changed into my clothes and headed for our math class. I walked into math and sat next to Ricardo. We still had a fun week at school so we were playing games. After that hour, it was time for science!

We walked into science and I looked at Ricardo. His jaw dropped as he read the word "ASTRONOMY" on the board. He really likes astronomy, and so do I.

Me and Ricardo headed back to the dorms because we couldn't be bothered with interval. I did want to go to music, but I wasn't feeling well. We were sitting on my bed and Ricardo starts making out with me. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Making you feel better." He smirked at me. We got interrupted by a thump outside. "What the fuck was that?" Ricardo says. Wow, I've never heard him swear before! I get up and open it. Paige stumbles backwards while I catch her. "Hey Paige, and Aidan." I smirk at them. They looked really nervous. "Aidan, you can't do what we think you guys were going to do, Paige is already pregnant." Ricardo comes closer to us. Paige and Aidan blush. "How did you know? I only told Aidan. Breanna and Jade knew we did it but not that I was pregnant." Paige says nervously. "Come on, Paige, let's go to my dorm. And not for the reason you think!" Aidan glares at us then walks away with Paige. Those two are so cute!
{253 words}