{12}

Ricardo's POV

I slowly open my eyes, realizing I am in Jade's dorm. I smile at the reality that she is snuggled into my chest. She murmurs and wakes up. "Good morning Jade." I say. She looks up at me and smiles sleepily. "Good morning Rico." She replies, still trying to wake up. We get up and me and the boys go back to our dorm to get ready while she gets ready. When I'm ready, I head off to breakfast.

Me, Jade, Lance and Aidan have breakfast today. Paige and Breanna haven't came back from their houses. "So Jade, do you know when Paige and Breanna are coming back?" Lance asks. I notice Aidan rolling his eyes. "Um, I don't know. I'll send Paige a text." I pull out my phone.

Me

Hey Paige 😊

Paige

Hey 🙂

Me

When are you and Brea coming back? Lance was asking 😏

Paige

Shut up 🙄 Also I'm coming back at period 1 and Brea said she's coming back at interval.

Me

Oh, she's only coming to science?

Paige

Yeah, I'll see you soon 🖤

Me

Bye 💖

"So she said she's coming a bit late in period one and Brea is coming at interval." I tell the boys.

We go to period one and sit in our seats. I take my seat in the second row next to Kyla and Riele. Jade takes a seat right at the back, next to Lyndsie. Lance takes a seat at the front of the class, next to Charli and Thomas. Aidan stakes a seat at the double desk on the right side of the classroom, next to either Paige or Breanna. Breanna and Paige aren't here yet, but there's two seats. One at the back, next to Rebekah and Lyndsie, and one next to Aidan. About fifteen minutes into the lesson on the different music eras, Paige walks in. "Paige, you're late. Please, take a seat next to Aidan." I notice that she rolls her eyes. She walks past Lance's desk and high fives him. She sits down and the teacher keeps talking. Another fifteen minutes past and we finish with the teachers "talking time". We were allowed to work in pairs, so me and Kyla researched about some different eras of music. When the bell goes, we walk out and head off to the gym.

When we get there, we get into the same teams as yesterday. We go out onto the field and start playing soccer. After the hour of soccer past, it was time for interval.

Me, Paige, Lance and Jade wait at the gate for Breanna. "Brea!" The girls scream and run towards her. The hug and run back to school grounds since Jade and Paige ran out to greet her. The girls go to the office for Breanna to sign in. Me and Lance go under the tree me and Jade were under yesterday and we eat our lunch.

{Time Skip}

We all walk into our science class and sit in our seats. I sit in the third row next to Jade and Emily. Jade sits next to me and Maddie. Lance sits right at the back, next to Ashlee. Aidan sits in the fourth row, next to Ivan. Breanna sits right at the back, next to Ashlee and Kyla. Paige sits at the front of the classroom next to Ruby. The teacher was explaining about astronomy, which is great because I really do love astronomy. "Riele, can you please come and hand out these worksheets to everyone." The teacher says. When Riele gave me the worksheet, I instantly started. I was working by myself because astronomy is my best subject. After half an hour, the bell rang.

We go to set and go get ready. When I'm ready, I head off to set. A few hours later and we're finished filming, we all go back to our dorms.
{645 words}