{5}

(Continue from last chapter) "Thanks Haley! I will need these when I go to Australia in a few weeks." She hugs Haley and then she opens Aidan's present, which was a new Macbook Air. "Thank you so much Aidan! I love it!" She hugs Aidan probably tighter than she did with everyone else. Riele and the others later came over and Riele gave Jade her present. Jade opened it and it was a new pair of Beats headphones. "Thank you so much Riele!" She hugs Riele maybe as tight as Aidan. Jace gives Jade her present and she opens it. It was a pink pair of high heels. "Thank you Jace." She hugs Jace. Thomas gives Jade her present and she opens it. It was a pink beanie. "Thanks Thomas." She hugs Thomas. Cree gives Jade her present and she opens it. It was a new belt. "Thanks Cree." She hugs Cree. Maddie gives Jade her present and she opens it. It was a black singlet that said I can't, I'm on Snapchat. "Thanks Maddie, I love it!" She hugs Maddie. Benji gives Jade her present and she opens it. It was a new bag. "Thanks Benji." She hugs Benji. Ricardo gives Jade her present. I am fangirling so hard inside! So much cuteness! She opens it and it's a gold heart shaped pendant. "I love you so much Ricardo!" She hugs Ricardo and then kisses him. Ahhhhh, keep cool Brea! She opened the pendant and there was an adorable picture of those two.

Jade's POV

I loved every single one of my presents. I have the best friends, the best boyfriend and the best life! I love all my presents, friends and my life!

2 Years Later

Breanna's POV

It has been 3 years since I have met Jade and how amazing my life got. It is my birthday and I'm about to open my presents. "You can open them now." Lance said.

{Time Skip}

Jade got me makeup that I'll only when on special occasions like Kids Choice Awards. Ricardo got me a new skateboard and I loved it. Haley got me the same glasses that she got Jade two years ago. Aidan got me a new Macbook Air, just like Jade's. Benji got me a new leather jacket. Maddie. Riele got her a Starbucks gift card, with a coffee with it. Jace got her a beanie. Maddie got her new Beats headphones. Lance got me a new bass guitar and a heart shaped pendant. I started crying, I ran up to him and hugged him.

(Can't be bothered writing because it's the last class of the year before the holidays.)

{436 words}