{22}

3rd Person's POV
Ah, Christmas Eve... The final day to get everything ready for the big day tomorrow. Sometimes late night shopping sprees because you haven't finished buying people things, or if you're organised, brought everything when everything was on sale for Black Friday. Lucky for Paige, she is one of those organised people who buy things on Black Friday. She has had her gifts for Breanna, Jade, Ricardo, Lance, Aidan, Tony, Jama, Haley and Ivan wrapped up and put under the dorm Christmas tree. As with the rest of them, they brought some of the things but not everything.

At 8:00am, Paige was wide awake. "Paige, do you want to come with me to buy some things for the cast?" Jade says. "Sure." Jade got ready and half an hour later, we were ready. Jade said everyone already brought Paige's gifts because they think she's great at choosing gifts. When they found the perfect gifts for everyone, and the other casts, they headed back to the dorms. Then Lance went with Paige, then Aidan, then Breanna, then Ricardo and Tony and the rest already had their gifts. Everyone went home, as there was no school until next month, (or shall I say year, I'm kidding.) Everyone was wrapping their Christmas presents for everyone in their own homes. Everyone stayed up until midnight, since that was a tradition. Everyone fell asleep for the big day tomorrow, well today. For the Nick stars, they wake up in their own houses, then head down to the dorms with everyone's Christmas presents to put under the dorm Christmas tree. Everyone finds their own present and unwraps it and yeah. They usually spend the morning with each other and then at lunch time and beyond, their families can have them.
{297 words}