Games of a Player

Dogs, Dicks, Jerks, Pussy niggas, they call them everything mainly 'players'. If they're dicks and dogs what am I, if they're jerks and pussys what am I? Shit, I guess im just a player. Im a short ass native american, white and black girl with long curly blond and black dyed hair and mad dress code and shoe game having ass player who fell head over heels. Let me explain.

          First period pre cal. and my teacher is just running her mouth as usual and this boy comes in, he was cute as hell and he was new. He walk over to my teacher with a pass from the front office telling her he was a new student and didnt know his way around. They stood at the front of the class for a minute while she finished reading the note and then she introduced him to the class. His name was August, I thought that was just so cute! After we greeted him, she told him to take a seat and guess what he sat at the desk right next to mine, all I could think was aw damn! Thats the last thing I need a super cute, lightskin, greenish blue eyes, super cute culry hair, with a dress code and shoe game sitting right next to me, I'm already barely passing pre cal. with a C. He put his stuff up and said hey told me his full name, August James, but told me to call him AJ, and I told him mine, Arianna Smith, but all my friends call me Ari so i told him to call me that. He laughed and said cool. Then I told him welcome to 'North California High' and asked what his schedule was. When I saw it I was so in awe, we had every class together, we even had the same lunch! ''Damn" I said "we even have the same lunch." He smiled like he was happy we had every class together then said, "Cool so you can show me where all my classes are." "Yeah, I guess ill be nice today and do that." i said smiling back. This is weird but he teeth are goregous, he has the prettiest smile. Then he told me how pretty my smile was and I wanted to melt. No one ever really made me feel pretty even though people tell me I am almost everyday this was different. I was crushing so hard ughhh.

           The bell for second period rang and I showed AJ were our second period class was and got my stuff for english from my locker. It was weird he followed me to my locker or thats what i thought. His locker was right next to mine too. OMG there was no escaping he goregous face and even sexier body, yes i saw it he lifted his shirt up for some reason and I died inside. I was stuck with him and I know what that meant but I already had a plan. He followed behind me as we walked to class and as usual people talked to me and said hey and stuff but now they were all asking me who his was. About 5 or 6 people asked me who he was before we got to second period and i was already over that. We got in class right before the bell rang and I sat with my best friend Mya like i always do and he sat right behind us. "Damn hes fine, who is that?" Mya asked me. Mya is super pretty. Sometimes im jealous but she is skinner than me and alittle taller but shes mixed like me and has a nice body but to me shes prettier but everyone says im prettier but its cool. "His name is August" i said. "Well hello, August im Mya and you're fine as hell." Mya said in he usual flirty vocie when she talks to cute boys. He said hey told her to call him AJ then looked at me with this weird face like he was scared of what I would say about him talking to her. I went and sat by him and asked him what was wrong. "Do you want me talking to your friends?" he asked. "Sure" I said "you need as many friends as you can get, plus shes really nice and I think she likes you but shes taken and needs to remember that." He gave me this curious look then looked at her making googly eyes at him and said " shes pretty but I think I like someone else, shes prettier than her and shorter and thicker." Which made me laugh because shes like the prettiest girl in our school. "And who is this mystery girl who is prettier than the prettiest girl in school" I asked. He smiled at me and said "shes not the prettiest girl in school, you are and shes not a mystery you see her everytime you look in the mirror." I almost didnt catch what he said starring in his beautiful eyes, then he stopped talking and i started to think about what he said and covered my mouth with my hand and smiled. He took my hand from my face and told me my smile was too pretty to cover up. All I could think of was how much I wanted to kiss him. I know I just met him but I was crushing hard. I sat there looking at him while he looked at me for alittle but I guess it was longer than I thought because Mya started waving her hand in front of my face. "What up with you two" she asked "did you hit your head or something because this isnt the little Ari I know." I was just as confused as she was. I never act like this in front of boys. Especially ones like him but there was just something about him that made me want to let my walls down and let him in. I got up and sat next to Mya again. We started to whisper about my sudden need to let peolple in and everytime I looked back I saw his beautiful eye starring at me with a worried look and it kinda made me feel bad. We must have talked the whole class period because next thing I knew the bell rang for lunch.