Super Junior M Henry-romantic: 143

Author's Note: I know that Henry and Kris came from Canada, and that Mark came from the U.S, let's just pretend that they're from the same school :D

Characters

Henry Lau

Yuna Xiu

Kris Wu

Mark Tuan

Yuna's POV

I received a letter just now. It was in my locker.

It says, 143. I'm aware that 143 means I love you.

I'm just curious on who sent it. Everyone in class could've slid it in my locker.

I turned around and saw Henry Lau, our class nerd. I kinda have a thing for him. I mean, he's cute, he's nice, he's smart and he's

musically talented. How did I know that? I heard him playing the piano, the violin and singing in the music room during after school

hours.

He gets picked on most of the time. They don't look at him the way I do.

He caught me looking at him, he gave me a smile.

I smiled back, and I felt warmth spreading on my cheeks. I'm blushing...

Is it possible that he sent it? No... Henry wouldn't like someone like me. He's too good for me.

*ring ring ring*

The bell rang for the first break.

Henry looked like he was walking towards me. But Kris Wu, the captain of our basketball team, blocked his way. It seems he was

heading towards me too.

He just put his gaze down and walked the other way.

"Hey, Yuna. We're gonna play a few rounds of B.ball, care to watch us?" He winked at me.

I only shrugged. "Uhm.. I guess so."

I watched Kris and his gang play basketball. Kris shoots the most, I have to admit. He's pretty good at it.

They called a timeout and they all took a bottle of water each.

Kris sat next to me. "So, Yuna. What's up?"

That's it? Okay, I think this guy is too cold.

"Nothing much. Do you know what 143 means?" I asked, I'm pretty sure he doesn't. It wouldn't be his "style"

(A/N: Do you get how Kris always says This is not my style? I know I'm pretty hilarious.. No? Okay, I'll shut up.)

"No. I mean 143 is just a bunch of random numbers right?" Kris laughed. I kept a poker face.

"Kris.. I have to go." I said as I gathered my things.

I walked out of the court as if nothing happened. Nope, Kris didn't send it.

I saw a lot of students gathering. I wonder what's going on there?

I saw a couple of students break dancing. My classmate, Mark Tuan, was one of them.

When their performance was done. Mark approached me.

"What's up Yuna? Did you see me?"

So, now this guy is full of himself. Why can't all men be normal or you know? Nice at least.

"Yeah. I did."

He just smiled arrogantly.

"Did you slide a letter in my locker just now?" I asked

"What's on it?" He asked

"The numbers 143."

"Nah, sending a letter is too much effort. Isn't it easier to just send a text message?"

"Okay then, I have to go Mark.."

I left him, all confused.

Who sent the letter then?

*ring ring ring*

First break is over. And I wasn't able to find out who sent it to me.

I entered the class, and I was not in a good mood. I just sulked in my chair.

Someone slid a note under my palm.

'Did you receive my previous note? I meant it. It means I love you. If you're wondering who I am, let's meet up at the school auditorium during lunch. I'll be waiting by the terraces.'

Finally, I'll be able to know who he is. Class flowed by quickly and the next thing I know, it's lunch break.

I went to the auditorium and I saw Henry waiting at the terraces. He's holding a bouquet of flowers.

Henry? He sent it to me?

He turned around. "Yuna! You showed up!"

"You? You sent it to me?" I asked

"Yeah. Here, for you." He said, handing me the bouquet.

I nodded as I accepted the bouquet.

"I know you're probably disappointed that I'm not as popular as Kris or as hot as Mark. I just wanted to tell you what I feel." Henry said, as he was preparing to leave.

"No! I've always liked you, only I thought you didn't like me. I mean, you're cute, talented and smart."

"You think of me that way?" He laughed

"Don't laugh!" I said, covering my face with my palms.

He held my palms as he took my hands in his.

"Don't cover your face, or I wouldn't be able to see it's beauty."

"Henry!"

He smirked, then gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

Author's note: Wahhh!! Fangirling here! Care to join me guys?

Again, I take requests!!