(For vintagebubbletea) Got7 JB: Hot Chocolate <3

Characters

Han Ri Chan
Im Jaebum (JB)

Ri Chan's POV

My hands felt sweaty, I was nervous. VERY nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be when you're finally meeting your idol? I'm finally meeting JB!! The leader of the famous kpop band Got7. And I'm attending their fansigning event, God I'm so excited. I even brought a styrofoam cup full of steaming hot chocolate with whipped cream as a gift for JB. I wrote my number on it, I hope he likes it.

I waited in line, I didn't get track of the time because I patience always came natural to me. Besides, I don't maind waiting as long as I get to meet JB.

Oh crap it's my turn. Please God, don't make me embarass myself.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

JB's POV

Next fan, next fan, next fan. Gifts after another. My life has always been like this. I always put on a smile for them. I always talk nicely, politely and of course, affectionately. Sometimes, it was genuine, mostly, it was a hoax. An act. Sometimes, I just get tired. I mean, even the nicest people have their limits right?

Another fan walked up to me. I put on another smile. I looked at her face. Hm..she was beautiful. Quite different from others really.
"What's your name? What can I sign for you?" I asked affectionately. This time it all came naturally.

"I'm Ri Chan. Nice to meet you." Then She brought out an album. It was A.

I signed it for her. She smiled widely, and bowed her head. I bowed back.
"Thank you for signing my album. Please take this as a sign of appreciation." She smiled then handed me a styrofoam cup. It was steaming. The smell of hot chocolate wafted into my nose. It smelled delicious and sweet.

I took it gratefully. "Thank you Ri Chan." She nodded then left.

I took a sip from the cup. The whipped cream was sugary and soft. The warm chocolate went trickling down my throat. It felt good against the cold weather. I looked at the cup, I noticed that Ri Chan decorated it. With little hearts everywhere, and writings like, you did well, you're awesome, thank you and you're amazing.

Not a single I love you. Like any other fan would write.

Like I said, she was different.

I noticed a small pink, heart-printed memo paper at the bottom of the cup.
"Hi JB-oppa, did you like the hot chocolate? I made it myself. It's not much but I hope you liked it. I doubt that you'll read this, maybe you won't even taste the drink, I don't know. But in case you do, and you liked it, please don't heaistate to call me for more~~

My number <3: xxxxxxxxxxx

Xoxo,
a loving and loyal supporter of yours, Han Ri Chan c:

A smile crept up to my face. I saved the number on my phone and waited until the fansigning was over.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
Four hours later.....

Our fansigning was over and we arrived at the dorm. I dialed Ri Chan's number and waited for her answer.

"Hello? Ri Chan here." She answered
"Hey Ri Chan. Remember me? This is JB from Got7." I said shyly.

I could hear her fangirl from the other line, I just laughed to myself.

"Of course I do, what could I help you with?" She asked
"Can you make me one of your famous hot chocolates? Can you deliver it to me at one of our dates?" I smiled

I knew, she'll be a keeper.

Author's note: dedicated to @vintagebubbletea. Sorry if it lacked cuteness or fluff, but I hope you liked it >.<
Oh and to everyone reading this, please please check out a short story of mine called, The Faults Decided To Die. A mix of Veronica Decided To Die and TFIOS. Ft. Bts V.