BTS Taehyung/V-cute and funny: Eyeliner Guy

Author's note: actually this oneshot was for Baekhyun but I figured that since V also wears eyeliner, maybe this oneshot is also suitable for him :)

Characters

Kim Taehyung

Jang Hae Li

Taehyung's POV

I was gonna apply eyeliner today, but suddenly I ran out huhuhu -.-

Good thing, a new cosmetic shop opened across my apartment. I put on a jacket and went out.

I entered the shop and saw a pretty lady behind the counter. She works here huh?

I went to the eyeliner area and grabbed as many eyeliners as possible. I dumped them all on the counter.

I read her name tag. Hae Li...what a cute name.

"Wow, sir. That's an awful lot of eyeliner for a guy, don't you think?" She said, almost laughing

I just raised an eyebrow at her, then looked at the pile of eyeliners. It is a lot.

I paid her and as I grabbed what I bought, she gave a smile and waved goodbye.

"Come again sir!" She said

When I exited the shop. I couldn't help but remember her angelic voice, her bright smile and her cute dimples.

Maybe I will come again....

THE NEXT DAY.

I went to the shop again and as usual I went to the eyeliner area and grabbed some.

No, I didn't ran out of them. From the amount I bought yesterday, I wouldn't run out until next month.

I just couldn't resist the chance of seeing her again, Hae Li.

I went to the counter to pay for them.

She was looking in the drawers for something. I knocked on the counter. She was shocked, surely. She hit her head on the counter.

"Oh, it's you again." She said, "Ran out of eyeliner already? You are unbelievable..for a guy, you really love eyeliner." She said laughing a bit.

I just smiled. Seeing her smile makes me smile.

I do that everyday. I come to that store and buy eyeliner. She actually came up with a nickname for me. She calls me eyeliner guy.

One day, I came to the shop again. When I usually come to the shop, I don't really speak to her. She's the one speaking usually.

When I entered the shop, Hae Li spoke loudly. "No eyeliners today, Eyeliner guy!"

I walked towards the counter. "I didn't come for eyeliner today." I said.

"Woah, so you do talk." She smiled. "But then..what are you here for?" She added

"You." I said plainly.

"Huh. What?" She asked innocently.

"I said, I came for you. Y.O.U." I said slowly

"I barely know your name." She raised an eyebrow

"Kim Taehyung. My name is Taehyung and yours is Hae Li right?" I smiled

She opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off.

"Let's meet up at the cafe next to this shop. Your eyeliner guy will be waiting."

I sent her a wink.

Author's note: what do you think? I think it's really funny. You should laugh now.. Like this. HAHAHAHAHA!

Like that? No? Okay then, I'll just write the next oneshot...