(For NicholexxJackson) BTS-Taehyung: How I Met Your Mother.

Author's Note: First update after the hiatus yay!! *throws confetti made of kpop posters-wait what?*          Okay so....this story is just like the show, How I Met Your Mother, which is one of my favorites. And no, I'm not copying the show. This is just my way of showing flattery.

-Ellee~

.-.-.-.-.-.-...--.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.--.-.

Taehyung's POV

Me and my kids were playing in the garden. My son, Jack was on my lap and my daughter, Sonnie was hugging my arm.

I just laughed. 

"Appa! Appa!" Sonnie cooed while doing aegyo.

"Yes, Sonnie?" I smiled at my beautiful daughter. She looks just like her mother.

"Please tell us how you and eomma met." She said, smiling

"Yeah appa! Please tell ussssssss~" Jack joined in.

"Do I have to?" I smiled again. I never run out of happiness when I'm with my amazing kids.

 "Yes appa~" Sonnie giggled

"Yah yah yah!" Jack said repeatedly while clapping his little hands as he started to fall off my lap.

"Alright!" I said, as I positioned Jack again on my lap.

FLASHBACK~~~

Taehyung's POV

I was working part time in an ice cream shop. I was just sitting there, on my break.

I had a shift alone, but luckily no one was really entering the shop. It was a slow day.

I felt really sleepy and there was nothing to do anyway, so I started to doze off. But then the creak of the door startled me, and I fell off the chair =_=

Someone with soft and gentle hands held me up.

"Are you okay?" that person asked

"Yeah..I'm fine." I said. When I looked up, I thought I saw an angel.

"Oh okay." She said then let go of me. And I fell to the floor again. =_=

At that moment I thought, yeah and no..she's definitely NOT an angel at this point.

I shook my head then helped my self up. The girl was looking around the shop.

"Yah. Why are you here?" I said

"Am I not allowed to?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Technically no. But-" I said but she cut me off.

"Look, shut up~" She said then added, "Let's get straight to the point, you wanna know why I'm here. Well, I'm a part-time worker from another branch and I'm transferred here."