(For @Charmz_JungKookie) BTS Jungkook-Fluff: At The Bakery

Characters:

Jungkook
Charmz

Jungkook's POV

I was buying a cake at the local bakery. The cakes they sell were sooooo good. And I'm not even exaggerating with the extra Os. It's just THAT good.
I went in the bakery, and I greeted the owner.

"Hey Jungkook, you've grown since I last saw you!" She said
"Thank you ma'am. And I must say, your cakes are looking as good as ever." I smiled
"Thank you Jungkook, such a good boy." She smiled, as she pinched my nose.

Really? My nose?

A young girl passed by. She's kinda cute actually.
"Charmz!" The owner called the girl

Her name is Charmz huh?
"Yea mom?" She asked

Oh, she's the owner's daughter..oh-kayy

"Jungkook, this is Charmz, my daughter." She introduced her to me.
"Charmz, this is Jungkook, a loyal customer of our bakery. And a handsome one at that." She winked at Charmz.

Charmz just laughed. She's really cute.

"I have to go back to the counter okay? Charmz just stay with Jungkook." She said then smiled at me and left.

Charmz smiled at me. "Sorry about my mother. She's all about finding a man for me." She said as she laughed
"Why not? Are you not straight?" I asked in disbelief.

She was shocked. "Heck no! I'm straight okay?" She said. I sighed in relief.

"Anyway. I'm here to buy a cake." I said
"Oh then you came to the right place." She smiled then went to the counter.
"What kind? She asked when I went to the counter too.

"Uhm, choco mousse please." I smiled
"Coming right up. Sit down and wait a while okay?" She said then went to the cooler to get my cake

I sat down on one of the tables. And waited.

Charmz came holding my cake but then she slipped, and well. *plop*
Her face went in my cake.

I laughed softly. Not because her humiliation amused me, but because she was so cute. And well, I think I like her.
I stood up and helped her get up.

"Oh my god, Jungkook I'm sorry about your cake." She said as she almost started to cry.

"Oh no. Don't cry. And don't be sorry for my cake." I shook my head
"You look quite cute right now with cake on your face actually." I teased her

She blushed.
"Aw. I'm kidding Charmz. But seriously, you got cake on your face."
"I'm just sorry that you didnt get to taste your cake." She sniffed

"Of course, I will." I laughed then dipped my finger on her face.

I tasted it. It was pretty good.
"Hm. It's good, Charmz. Now, come on. Let's clean you up and we'll go on a date okay?" I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I noticed the owner of the bakery look at us. She winked at me.

I guess I made my future mother-in-law proud ;)

:-:-:-:-:

Note: Omo! I'm sorry if it's crappy, I tried my best and after making like, 3 imagines in one day. I'm pretty drained. I hope you like it Charmz!