The new girl

Sabrina's POV

Fuck. I'm late. First day at my new school and I'm late. " Sabrina!! Please hurry up, we need to go, like... NOW!! " My older sister yells from downstairs.

I brush my teeth, change my pajamas for some clothes, run downstairs, pic something to eat in the kitchen and I get in the car, where my sister is starting to turn on. " Finally, what were you doing? " she asks while I' putting my sit belt. " I'm sorry if my alarm clock did not ring on time" I answered. " Are you anxious about your new school? " she asks " To tell the truth, no. I really appreciate what you and mom are doing to me, but was that really necessary?" I look at her, and I noticed that that sparkle that she had this morning run away " Can we not talk about it? " she asks angrily, I didn't answer this one, I just stay in silence until we get in the school.

When we get there, I take my bag, get out of her car and say " Bye Selena " " Bye Brina " she said, I love when she calls me Brina, short off Sabrina.

First day, this shouldn't be bad. I start to look for the director's room, because I need to know where is my locker and where are my first classes. So, I finally get there and I see a woman sit in a chair with some papers in the table in front of her. " You must be the new student, Sabrina Marie, I'm Lilian, and ... here the schedules to your classes and the number to your locker " she gave me some papers " Thank you" " You're welcome" she said while I was leaving.

I found my locker fast, and put some of the books that I will not use for the first class in there, I close it and went to my class, 3b, as I close my locker and turn around, I bumped into a dark-haired, slightly messed-up boy and ended up dropping my books and notebooks. " Oh shit" I listened he saying " I'm sorry" " No, it's my fault" I said as I took my things off the floor, so a couple of boys and a girl came where he and I were, I got up and was leaving when I heard he saying " Btw, my name is Jaeden".

I get in the classroom, the first thing I saw, or rather, the first person I saw was him, that same boy with messy hair, but when I was going to take a sit, the teacher enter the class and say " We have a new student" he looks at me " Sabrina Marie" " Hi" I say shyly " Ok, take a sit, I'm Mr. Stanley, I'm teaching English", the only sit that I see was next to the dark-haired boy. I take my sit "Hi new girl" he said to me with a little smile in his face "Why?" " why what?" He asks " Why new girl? I know I'm new, but ..." " Didn't you like it? Now I'm going to call you that" " Great, so I'm going to call you ... " Ok he has a messy hair, that's it " Messy boy" " Why that?" " Because your hair is really messy, so ..." " Good point, but mine is better, new girl" " Whatever you say, messy boy".

That is it, my first class, my first friend, I think.

Hey guys, this is my first story, and I hope that you guys enjoy it

Sorry if there is any problem. This is a short one, because is the first chapter, I'll try to write more in the next ones.

Thanks for reading.