Little secret

Sabrina's POV:

We entered the school and Wyatt pulled me into a corner. "Sabrina, did say something about our little conversation?" He asked me really concerned. "Wyatt, relax. No, I didn't say anything" I said laughing "But why the question?" I asked "Because, today Sadie went to my house and said that we were going to school together, and she never did that, like never" he said, I smiled because he was really confused "This, my friend, is called flirting. So consider yourself lucky" I said putting my hand in his shoulder. "Thanks I think" he said confused "You're welcome" I said "So, how awkward was this walk to school?" I said laughing. "Omg, was super awkward. I didn't know what to say, and when we arrived at school, Noah and Jaeden saw us and they were like 'what the hell?' And then you came and then these two lovebirds came" he said with a strange smile on his face "Okay, it was weird. And please stop smiling, it's creepy" I said laughing. "I stop smiling if you stop laughing" he said "Okay, deal" "Deal". Jaeden was looking at us and then he came to us. "Hey guys, what were you talking about?" He said. "Nothing important, excuse me" Wyatt said leaving and going to the rest of the group. "So, sorry about yesterday" Jaeden said "Jaeden, first thing you don't need to apologize you didn't do anything wrong and second STOP SAYING SORRY, OMG!!!" I said yelling a little bit at the end, making everyone look at us. "Okay, okay, I'm sor..., forget" he said leaving there and I went behind him to the group.

Jaeden's POV:

I saw Wyatt pulling Sabrina to a corner and I turn back to the group "Anyone knows what is happening between them?" I said pointing to Wyatt and Sabrina. "No, but someone else thinks they're hiding something?" Sadie asked "Yeah, it's weird. Like you and him coming together today" Noah said "Wait, you and Wyatt came together to school?, because if this is true, omg" Millie said jumping a little bit "Yes, it's true, but it was really awkward" Sadie replied with a smile "Okay, someone explain to me what is happening" I said "I maybe like Wyatt, but please don't tell him" Sadie said "Okay, but why they are talking there and not here?" I said still don't understanding "Someone is jealous" Millie said, shrugging his shoulders in a weird way. "First no, I'm not jealous and second stop doing whatever are you doing with your shoulder" I said "Okay, Jaeden, if you want to know go there and ask" Noah said "Okay, that's what I'm doing" I said leaving them and going to Wyatt and Sabrina.

When I arrived there, they were smiling about something that someone of them said "Hey guys, what were you talking about?" I said looking at them "Nothing important, excuse me" Wyatt said leaving, I turned to Sabrina "So, sorry about yesterday" I said, she rolled her eyes "Jaeden, first thing you don't need to apologize you didn't do anything wrong and second STOP SAYING SORRY, OMG!!!" She said yelling at the end, making everyone looking at us. "Okay, okay, I'm sor..." I almost say sorry "Forget" I said leaving there. What is wrong with me?