I think I like him

Sabrina's POV:

"What the hell just happen?" Selena asked me, coming from the kitchen "I just went with him to the door?" i said sounding confused. "Sabrina, omg, you're so innocent. He definitely likes you. You really believed in him when he said that he was here because of some homework? Because I didn't" she said with a little smile on her face. Of  course I didn't believe in him. "Wait, You like him, it's that why you let him in" Selena said "I don't like him" I said I don't like him, right? "You do, look at my little sister, she has a crush" Selena said jumping "Omg, I like him, why I like him?" I said innocently and really confused "The only one that can answer this is you, so... why you like him?" Selena asked really curious "I don't know Selena, really" I think his smile is cute, and he is always caring about me, I started blushing "I think you know why, but you don't need to tell me" she said, I know she wanted to know "I will tell you, I like his smile, I love when he cares about me and he makes my heart beat faster than when we are at a roller coaster" I said smiling ear to ear and blushing "Omg, stop blushing, it's strange" she said "I'm trying, but I can't" I said putting my hand in my face "Yeah, you're so in love" she said laughing. "Okay, whatever, I'm going to my room, excuse me" I said starting to feel angry "Please, don't be angry" I heard she saying while I was running upstairs.

I arrived my room and hit the door, I was not mad, but it is funny when my sister think I'm mad. I jumped in my bed and stay there. I wanted my phone, but I was grounded. I started fell asleep when I heard someone knocking on my door. "Honey, it's me" my mom said opening the door "Hi mom" I said "I'm sorry if I was a little hard with you, honey. So your sister and I decided that you could have your phone and computer back, but you still not going to your friend's house for one week. Deal?" She asked me, I started to smile "Deal, omg, deal" I said giving her a hug. She gave me my things and left the room. When I turn on the phone I had a lot of messages. But the only one that matters the most was from Jaeden.

Jae Jae/messy boy😂😘: Hey, it's Jaeden, Millie gave me your number
Jae Jae/messy boy😂😘: did I do something wrong?
Jae Jae/messy boy😂😘: Sabrina, sorry if I did something wrong and sorry for coming to your house
Jae Jae/messy boy😂😘: I forgot you're not with your phone, sorry

Omg, he likes to say sorry.

Brina: Jaeden, please stop saying sorry
Jae Jae/messy boy😂😘: Okay, so I think you're not grounded anymore
Brina: Kind of, I can't go to any of your houses, but she let me stay with my phone
Jae Jae/messy boy😂😘: that's good. So what are you doing?
Brina: I'm lying on my bed, and you?
Jae Jae/messy boy😂😘: me too, I really need to go. Bye new girl
Brina: okay, bye messy boy

So, I went to sleep, but then I heard my phone buzzing. I picked up and it was Wyatt. Wyatt!???!!??

Noddle boy😂: Sabrinaaaaaa, it's me Wyatt. Awe you awake?
Brina: Waddup?
Noddle boy😂: So I think I like someone, but I don't think she likes me back. What should I do?
Brina: First of all, who's this girl? Second, why me?
Noddle boy😂: 1. I can't tell you and 2. Millie is grounded and Sadie is sleeping.

Wait a second, Sadie is not sleeping, I just received a message from her.

Brina: Wyatt, you like Sadie??
Noddle boy😂: No........... maybe.
Brina: you like her, omg. But relax, I think she likes you too. Don't tell her that I told you that, otherwise I will kill you even if she kills me first, really.
Noddle boy😂: Okay, bye Sabrina
Brina: bye

It was getting pretty late and tomorrow I have school, so I went to sleep.