New group of friends

Sabrina's POV:

The classes passed really fast and it was time for lunch. Okay Sabrina, where are you going to eat? I don't know, really I only talked to one person, and he has a lot of friends. " Hey, new girl. Come sit with us" he said while walking to his table, I followed him, until we get there " Guys, guys!!" Everyone stopped talking and started to listen to him "Finally, this is Sabrina" " Hi" everyone said " She is new, this is Finn, Millie, Sadie, Noah, Wyatt" he introduced his friend to me "Hi" I said "You're the girl that bumped into him, right?" Noah asks " Yes, and sorry about that" I said to Jaeden. " It's fine, so what were you guys doing?" He asks to the group "First, Sadie and I have the same classes in the morning, and was really boring maths class" Millie said with her British accent "Omg, you two have classes together?" Finn asks " Yes" Sadie and Millie answered "And you guys?" Jaeden asks for the three boys "Not much" Wyatt said "Same" the other two complete. The bell rang and everyone went out to get their books and go to class "Hey guys, everyone at my house today?" Wyatt ask "Yes" they answered "And you Sabrina?" "I don't know, I need to talk to my mom" I answered "Okay, Just let me know if you're coming" he said to me.

The school ends at 3:30 p.m. And I went to my house. "Mom, Selena, are you at home?" I shout "In the kitchen, honey" my mom answered. I run to the kitchen and when I get there I just see a woman all covered in flour making a cake, or rather, trying to make a cake "Omg mom, what are you doing? What is that smell?" " Oh no, shit, the cake!!!" She opened the stove, we could only see smoke "How you could burn a cake?" " Not Just one cake, I think a burned like four cakes" she points to a pile of something black "Okay, you need some classes. Mom, I've made a couple of friends and they want to know if I could go to one of their houses, everyone is going. Can I go?" I said wishing she says yes "Darling, I'm so happy that you made some friends, but there are still some boxes in your room for you to organize" she said "Ivan organize tomorrow, please" I started begging "Okay, but promise that tomorrow you will organize your room" "I promise" " So you can go", I run to the door, because I was afraid that she changed her mind. I picked up my phone and sent a message to the dark-haired boy.

Brina: Heyyy, my mom said I could go
I wait just a few seconds then he answered
Messy boy: great, send me your location, cause I'm going to pick you up.
Brina: Okay, 210 Blackbourn St
Messy boy: arrive in 5 :)

After 5 minutes waiting, he arrived, so both of us started to walk. "So your mom let you come?" He asks " I think so, because if she hadn't let me come, I wouldn't be here" I answered " Right", a strange but comfortable silence remained in the conversation until we reached Wyatt's house.