A strange felling

Sabrina's POV:

My alarm clock ring and I went to the he bathroom to take a shower. Then I get dressed and went to the kitchen to eat something. When I came there, I saw my sister making some pancakes, I sit in one chair and wait till she saw me "Omg, you scared me, Brina" she said looking at me with a plate full of pancakes "Good morning for you to Selena" I said "Ok, I made some pancakes, you want it with maple syrup or butter?" She asks me "I want with maple, are you going to leave me at school or mom?" I asked "Me, for your luck" she said. We ate ours pancakes and head out the house to her car. "So, when you finish school, you have to go straight home. No friend's house, no break for snacks or anything like that. Do this and maybe your grounded conditions change" she tells me "okay, I get it" I said. We finally arrived at school, I get out of the car and went straight to the school.

Milli's POV:

I woke up a little bit late, so I put my clothes on and went to the kitchen to pic up some fruit to go to school. When I get there, I saw my mom on the kitchen waiting for me "Good morning, Millie. How were your night?" She asked me "Fine,  and sorry for coming a little bit late" I said a little scared "Oh, that's okay. We need to take you to school, so pic up your things and go to the car" she said. I picked up my bag and went to the car, my mom right behind me. "So, did you guys had fun yesterday?" She asked me "Yes, we watched a movie and talked for a little bit" I answered "Sounds fun, but you're not doing that anymore just for a few weeks, okay?" She said without changing her voice's tone "what?" I asked her really confused "Mom, we always do that and I always get a little late at home, you know that" I said incredulous "Yep, I know. But you get really late this time and it scared me a lot, so your father and I decided that you're not going to any of your friend's house for one week" she said "But..." "No buts, that is our final decision" she said "Fine" I said angrily. We finely arrived at school "Bye, mom" I said leaving the car and getting in the school.

Sabrina's POV:

I arrived at my locker and saw six people standing at it, waiting for me "Hey, what are you guys doing here, in my locker?" I asked really confused "Nothing, it's just that you didn't answered any of ours messages, I sent yesterday, he sent today, everyone sent a message for you and you didn't answered" Noah said really angrily "Sorry, I'm truly sorry, I just saw your messages Millie, then I went to sleep, because my sister said that my mom said that I was grounded" I explain "Really!?" They said together "Yes, and she said that I'm not suppose to hangout with you guys after school and I can't use my phone, computer and these stuffs" I said, I opened my locker and picked up my books "So, I need to go to class, because I really need to be the perfect daughter right now" I said leaving them and going to class.

Noah's POV:

"What just happened here?" I asked really shocked "I don't know, but I think it's better we'd not get involved" Wyatt said "Even though we really want to help?" Sadie asked "Even we wanna help" Wyatt answered. Everyone went to separate ways for classes. Why everyone is looking strange? What happened after I leave yesterday? And why is Sabrina so angry, it can't be just because her mother doesn't let her goto our houses after school. Okay, now I need to know the answers to this questions. I went to class hoping it would end soon.

Sabrina's POV:

The classes ended and I was going home when I heard someone screaming my name "Sabrina! Sabrina!" It was Noah "What's up Noah?" I asked worried, because I needed to be at my house in ten minutes "Why were you so nervous and angry today?" He asked me "Noah, I don't know, it's just that I need to be this perfect daughter for my mom, and I never get to late in my house like I did yesterday, besides I don't have my phone and you guys don't understand, that is" I said "I really have to go Noah" I said "Okay, see you tomorrow" he said "Bye" I said leaving the school and going to my house.