I like finn

Millie's POV:

I turned off my phone and went to my closet. I didn't know what I should wear, cause I've never gone to a date before. So I picked up a short dress with some flowers and I put my short hair in a halo braid. I picked up my adidas shoes and wait in my living room until someone knock on the door. I run to the door and opened. It was Finn. He was so adorable and he bring me flowers. When he locked at me, his eyes get bigger and he opened his mouth to say something, but he couldn't say anything. "Thanks for the flowers, Finn" I said pointing to the flowers, he gave me. "Woah, you look beautiful, Millie" he said "Thank you, and you are looking good too" I said with the flowers in one hand and the other closing the door.

"So, where are you taking me?" I said looking at him, his eyes glittered in the moonlight. "It's a surprise" he said giving me a smile. We entered the park and I could see a lot of Christmas lights in the trees and a picnic set in the ground. "I know it's not what you expected for our first date, but I don't know what you like most, so I decided to cook with my mom some of your favorite foods and make a picnic" he said. I was still looking at it. It was beautiful and the smell was good, really good and I was hungry. "Finn, it's perfect. Really, this is the best first date ever" I said giving him a hug. We stayed there for a long time "Okay, what did you cook? Because I'm really hungry" I said sitting in the grass. "I cooked pasta, tacos and some other things. And I cooked brownies for dessert" he said sitting next to me. I grabbed one taco and put in my mouth. Omg, it's so spicy. My mouth started to get really hot and and my eyes started to water. "Are you ok, Millie?" He asked looking at me concerned. "Hot, hot, omg, it's so spicy" I said "I brought some milk, in case this happens" he said opening the picnic basket and picking up some milk. I tooted and drink half of the milk. "Thank you. Even if that thing was super spicy, it was super good" I said wiping the little mustache that I ended up leaving on my lips. He looked at me with some fascination in his eyes. "What? What? Is there something on my face?" I asked "No, there is nothing. It's just that you are so beautiful. How I never asked you to go out with me?" he said arranging a piece of hair behind my ear. "I don't know" I said blushing a little. "You're so cute when you blush and your smile make me feel a thousand times happier, I don't think that is normal, do you think?" He said blushing and smiling every time he said something to me "Finn, please, stop. You're much cuter than me in everything and when I look at you my world go upside down and I don't know how to come back, this isn't normal" I said looking at him. I was so focused on his eyes that I didn't realize that he was leaning in and I was leaning too.

I felt his soft lips on mine and then we separate. He looked in my eyes and smile. I was bitting my upper lip "Okay, so do you want the brownies? Or will you continue eating tacos?" He said with his hand on my neck. " I think I want some brownies" I said laughing "You think? No, no, you need to be sure" he said grabbing a plastic pot full of brownies inside. "Okay, I'm sure. I want brownies, cause that taco was so spicy" I said looking to the pot. He opened and it was still warm. "Yeah, I told my mom to put less chili and she was like 'No, no, it is fine. It is a little bit', but she put a lot" he said giving me one brownie. I ate one piece and it was amazing. "Finn, omg. You made this?" I asked eating another piece "Yes, it's a family receipt. So, everyone in my family knows how to make" he said eating too.

It was getting late, but neither him or me wanted to leave. "So..." I said "So, yeah. It's getting late. I think we should probably heading out" he said. We started to organize and clean the place we were and then he left me at my house. "Thanks Finn, for everything. It was so amazing" I said "You're welcome, Mills. And thank you for being there with me. I was so nervous" he said, putting his hands on his shoulder. "Okay, I think I need to go in there, bye. See you tomorrow" I said. He stopped me and took my wrist "Wait Millie" He said giving me a kiss. "Bye" I said leaving and entering the house.

"Sooo.......?" my sister asked me the exact instant that I closed the door "It was amazing. He made a picnic in the park and it was so beautiful. He hung lights in the trees and cooked for us" I said sitting in the sofa next to her "Someone really likes you Millie" she said hitting me in the shoulder playfully "Shut up" I said "And ...." she said knowing that something happened "We kissed" I whispered yelling "I knew it. Omg!" She said laughing "Okay, don't tell mom and dad. I'm going to my room. It's really late and you should go to bed too" I said. I run up stairs and picked up my phone.

Mills😂❤️: Guyssssssssss
Brina😂: Whaaaaatt?
Sadiee❤️😂: omg, what happened?
Mills😂❤️: So, we were eating and talking and then we kissed
Brina😂: Omg, congrats
Sadiee❤️😂: We need to celebrate. Yeyyyyyy
Mills😂❤️: Can we celebrate tomorrow? Cause it's pretty late and I'm tired
Sadiee❤️😂: Okay, okay. And we can't celebrate, cause there is someone that didn't make a move yet. Right, Sabrina?
Brina😂: Please, don't involve me in this okay.
Mills😂❤️: Do you like someone? Please tell us, we are your friends.
Sadiee❤️😂: Yeah, you can trust us.
Brina😂: Omg, look at the time. I should get going. Bye
Mills😂❤️: We will take to you tomorrow, lady.
Sadiee❤️😂: Definitely

I left the group and sent a message to Sadie in private

Mills😂❤️: She definitely likes someone
Saidee❤️😂: Totally. Who do you think it is?
Mills😂❤️: Maybe Jaeden, they're almost always together
Sadiee❤️😂: True, but I guess we will know tomorrow
Mills😂❤️: Yeah
Sadiee❤️😂: So, what are you two now? You and Finn?
Mills😂❤️: I don't know, really. I don't want to accelerate things
Sadiee❤️😂: Neither do I. I like Wyatt.
Mills😂❤️: And I like Finn. But really, it's getting late. I think we need to go to sleep. Tomorrow we have school and we need to talk to Sabrina.
Sadiee❤️😂: Yeah 
Mills😂❤️: Night
Sadiee❤️😂: Night

I turned off my phone and went to sleep. The last thing I remembered was Finn.