Special guest

Sabrina's POV:

I arrived home and went to my room. Great, first I have to organize my room, then I need to make my homework and I can't use my phone or computer. I picked up the first box that I saw and opened. Inside it were my clothes, so I picked up another one and I saw some of my old photos. I missed home a lot, but in some weekends I think I can go there. It took two hours for me to organize everything and now I could start my homework, but I was to tired and I went to sleep just for a few hours.

Jaeden's POV:

After we ate ours ice cream, everyone went to separate ways, to go home. I started to walk and I realized that I was next to Sabrina's house, so I walked to the door and knocked. I heard a "Coming" from the other side. A dark-haired teenager opened the door "Hello, who are you?" She asked "I'm Jaeden" I said sympathetically "okay, I'm Selena, what are you doing here?" Selena asked "Umm, I'm Sabrina's friend, is here her house?" I asked "Yes, but she is grounded, I will tell her that you came here" she said "Selena, who is in the door?" Sabrina asked running downstairs. When she saw me, she stopped "Oh, hi Jaeden, what are you doing here?" She asked doubtfully. Yeah, idk, this is a really good question. "I was just walking and then I remembered that the teacher said to me to tell you something about your homework" I invented, "Oh, okay, so come in" she said and looked to Selena "Can he?" She said sounding irritated "If is just for talk about your homework, yes he can" she answered.

I entered the house and it was beautiful. "Sabrina I'm going to tell mom about him, so just stay here in the living room" I heard Selena tell Sabrina, she left and Sabrina came to my side "So, why your sister is going to tell to your mom about me?" I asked "Really Jaeden? I'm grounded, and I don't know if my friends can come here" she explained sadly, with her light-blue eyes looking nowhere "Sorry" I said bring her back "It was not your fault." She said "I just don't wanna cause more problems to you" I said and I realize that she was starting to blush "Sabrina!!!" Her sister shouted from the kitchen, she went there running and I went behind her "What?!" She asked worried "He can stay" Selena said "OMG!! Selena, you almost gave me a heart attack, never do that again" She said, letting go of the air we had not even noticed she was holding "Sorry" Selena said "So you too can go to your room and then we can eat something" Selena said "Okay" she said turning to me "So, lets go to my bedroom" she said leaving the kitchen and going upstairs.

When we arrived there it was a little messy "Sorry about this, it's just that I haven't had time to organize my room, so I started today and I "finished" today, I just need to put everything in order" she explained to me while she took off her things from the desk "Totally fine" I said. She pointed to the chair for me to sit down and she sit on her bed. "So, what was that thing with my homework?" She said looking at me like she knows something "It's Just that you forgot to put some accents, and he said to me to help you with that" I said, I need to stop lying "You're lying, you're such a bad liar" she said starting to laugh "I'm not" I said defending myself "Yes, you're, because I get an A+" she said "You get me, I'm lying" I finally agreed with her, and she just continued to laugh "Okay, okay" she took a good breath "So, why are you here?" She asked seriously "I don't know, really. I was just walking and then I remembered that you lived near by and I came here" I explained to her "Okay, are you hungry? Because I'm really hungry, like a lot" she said, getting up from her bed and going to the door "Yes, me too" I get up and went behind her.

We arrived in the kitchen and we saw some waffles and a salad fruit "Omg, I love those" she said picking one of the waffles. "I know, that's why I made them" Her sister appeared from the living room, giving Sabrina a scare "Thank you, for the waffles and for the scare that you gave me" Sabrina said a little irritated. We finished eating and I needed to go "Sabrina, I really need to go, it's getting late" I said "Okay, do you want a ride?" She asked "No need, bye" I said heading out from that house "Bye" I heard she saying.