Grounded

Selena's POV:

"We need to talk, Brina" I said while I still reading the magazine "Selena? What are you doing up so late?" She asks tô me as if she didn't know the answer "Strange, I was going to ask the same question, so what were you doing outside at this time?" She starts to look nervous "I told mom I was going to one of my friend's house" she told me "That's not the answer that I expected, mom started to be really worried, you didn't answered her calls or messages and then I said to her to go to sleep, cause I would talk to you, so I think it's better for you to start talking, Sabrina" I close the magazine and I start to look at her, she knows that when I call her Sabrina, it's serious. "Selena, I was at my new friend's house, his name is Wyatt, and there were Finn, Millie, Noah, Sadie, Jaeden and Wyatt, all these people are my new friends. I went there with Finn and came back with Millie. We watched a film, THE DUFF, and we ate popcorn, anything else you want to know?" She asks me at the end with a angrily voice "Yes, why you didn't answered the messages, I know you were watching a film, but you could responde, right?" I asked her the same way that she asked me. She didn't responde, just started walking to her room "Btw, you're grounded, two weeks without going to see your friends, just at school and one week without computer and television" I said, I heard an aha as an answer.

Millie's POV:

I stayed walking to my house, but I remembered that Sabrina said that her mom would be mad at her, so I decided to text her.

Mills❤️: Hey, it's Millie BB
Mills❤️: We need to did that walk again, I really enjoy it
Millis❤️: what happened?
Mills❤️: was your mom mad at you?

I arrived home, I opened slowly the door, my mom wasn't waiting for me in the living room, so I went to my room without a single sound and sent one last message to her

Mills❤️: When I arrived home, my mom was sleeping and my father too

I put my pajamas and went to my bed to rapidly felt asleep

Sabrina's POV:

I don't believe, just because I came home a little late, I'm grounded. I entered my room and I wanted to hit the door, but then I remembered that my mom was sleeping, so I gently close the door. While I put my pajama, I started to listening my phone vibrate, because someone was texting me. I picked up my phone and there were five messages from Millie.
Mills ❤️: Hey, it's Millie BB
Mills❤️: We need to did that walk again, I really enjoy it
Millis❤️: what happened?
Mills❤️: was your mom mad at you?
Mills❤️: When I arrived home, my mom was sleeping and my father too

So I decided to answered the questions tomorrow, because it was really late, soon I felt asleep.