A kiss

Sabrina's POV:

The classes passed really fast. And when I realized, it was time to go home. I was leaving the room, when I heard someone shouting my name. It was Sadie. "Hey, What's up?" I asked to her when she arrived by my side. "So, what you and Wyatt were talking?" She asked. "We were talking about... " I said thinking of some excuse "Okay, we were talking about you" I said "But please don't tell him that I told you that we were talking about you, okay?" I said worried. She was speechless, she started to smile and to jump and then she scream so loud that everyone looked at us. I put my hand in her mouth to make she stop screaming. "Omg, Sadie! Now everyone is looking at us" I said pulling her to the exit. "Okay, sorry, sorry" She said "It's just that I don't believe that he was talking about me, because we had a weird conversation while we were coming to school" she said "Really? I weird conversation? You guys didn't talk, like anything, not a single word" I said "He told you?" She said "Yeah, he told me" I said nodding. "Okay, so what were you talking about me?" She asked super excited "I can't tell you that, you need to talk to him, not me" I said "Now, I need to go, bye" I said leaving her with her thoughts "Bye" she yelled to me.

Sadie's POV:

Sabrina left and I started thinking. Omg, Wyatt maybe like me. I think I like him too. I need to talk to him. I picked up my phone and send a message to him.

Sadiee❤️😂: Hey, can I meet you at the park in 5?
Noddle boy😂: Yep, on my way

I picked my things and went to the park. After 5 minutes, Wyatt arrived there with his bag. "Hey" I said getting closer to him. "Hi" he said. We both went to a bench and sit. "So, what you want to talk with me?" Wyatt said looking at me. "So, I was talking to Sabrina and ..." I started but get interrupted by him "Wait, she told you? Omg, if she told you that I like you I will kill her" Wyatt said getting up from the bench. "No Wyatt, she didn't tell me that you liked ..." I paused the sentence and started to smile "No, no, no, I didn't mean that way" he started to explain "Really? Cause it's seems like you mean that way. And with you did, I like you too" I said, he turned around and looked at me. Then he leaned in and kissed me. He let me go and started smiling "Thank god that she didn't tell you" He said. He sit again in the bench "Cause, I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how to start" he said laughing a little bit. I just look at him and rest my head in his shoulder.

We stay there until my mom started to call me, because she was worried. "Sorry Wyatt, but I have to go" I said "Me too, lemme take you home, since it's already my way" he said "Okay" we both get up and started to walk. The walk was silenced, but in a good way. We arrived at my house "So, goodbye, see you tomorrow at school?" I asked already knowing the answer "Yes, goodbye" he said giving a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled and entered in my house. "Goodnight" I heard he yelling to me.

When I closed the door, my mom went in the living room running. "Omg, you finally arrived home, it's late." She said giving me a hug "I'm sorry mom, I was in the park with Wyatt and we forgot the time" I said "Okay, at least we were with one of your friends" she said "I'll go to my room" I said starting to walk to the stairs "Okay, honey". I get in my room and picked up my phone. I sent a message to the girls.

Sadiee❤️😂: Omg, girls.
Brina😂: Wassup?
Sadiee❤️😂: Wyatt and I kissed, I'm freaking out
Brina😂: Omg, omg, OMG! Now I'm freaking out, I'm so happy.
Mills😂❤️: Wait, what!!!???
Sadiee❤️😂: Yes, after we had that talk Sabrina, I sent a message to him and we met at the park. Then I told him that I talked to Sabrina, I he was like "If Sabrina told you that I like you, I will kill her" and I was like "She didn't tell me that" and then I said that I like him too and them we kissed.
Mills😂❤️: Omg, congrats!!!! I'm so happy, for real. I ship you to since forever
Brina😂: I ship you two since I met you
Sadiee❤️😂: Thanks guys
Mills😂❤️: Now, I need to go, I have a date with Finn
Brina😂: Omg, you two are so lucky😂
Sadiee❤️😂: Yeah, I need to go too. And congrats to you to Mills.
Mills😂❤️: Byeee
Brina😂: Byee👋🏼
Sadiee❤️😂: Byeee

So, I turn off my phone and went to the bathroom to take a shower and change to my pj.