Wyatt's house

Sabrina's POV:

We stopped next to a beautiful house, Jaeden started up the stairs and knocked on the door. We waited for just a minute, the we heard someone saying "Coming" and the door opened. " Hey, bro" he and Jaeden greeted each other, then he saw that I was there too "You came" "Yep" I said, he gave me a hug "Come inside, the others are already inside sitting on the sofa to watch a movie, there is a war, because everyone wants to watch something different, so..." Wyatt said sounding really worried "That is okay, in my house is the same, my mom wants to see something, my sister wants to see other thing" I explain.

As we entered the house, we start to hear someone shouting to another one, all because of Harry Potter "Shut up, Noah. Harry Potter is the best thing ever!!" I heard a female voice "No way, the lord of the rings is much better, Sadie!" Noah said back "Guys, guys, relax. It's not like we're going to see one of them" Finn interrupted the discussion "Whatever, I just want Noah to know that Harry Potter is better" Sadie said. "Hey guys" Millie said after seeing us "I didn't see that you guys where there, sorry." Noah said. "So, you guys decided what film we're going to watch?" Jaeden and I said at the same time "Not yet" Millie and Sadie responded. "I have an idea, but I don't think that the guys are going to like" I said "What is the film? Really, everything is better than Harry Potter or Lord of the rings" Finn said "Shut up, Finn" Sadie and Noah said " The film is THE DUFF" I said "OMG!! This film is awesome" Millie said with her British accent.

Everyone decided that should be that film, so Wyatt and Noah went to the kitchen to make popcorn. Millie and Finn sit on the floor, Jaeden sit in one side of the sofa, I sit in the another one, Wyatt and Sadie were on the floor too and Noah was between me and Jaeden. The film starts and the only sound we could hear was the sound of the television and the popcorn.

The film ended and everyone wants to see another one, but was really late "Guys, I'm sorry, but I really have to go, it's midnight and my mother is texting me" I said "That's okay, I should be leaving to, my mother is going to kill me" Millie said.  So both of us head out of that house together. "So, where are you come from?" "I'm from Lehigh Valley" "Oh, a little bit far, why your family decided to come here?" "My mother and my father got divorced, so my mom decided that should be the best for us, my mom, my sister and I, to move. Really, I thought that we were going to move to another city, no another state, but she is my mom, she decided." "I'm sorry, I didn't know" "You don't have to be sorry. It was not your fault" I said, then a strange silence again appeared "Omg, we arrived really fast" I said breaking the silence as I watch that we were next to my house. " Good night, Sabrina" she said "You can call me Brina, Millie" I said to her "Okay, and you can call me Mills" she said "Okay, good night, Mills" I said entering my house.

When I entered and closed the door, I saw someone in the couch, reading a magazine "We need to talk, Brina" I heard she saying that.