part twelve (4), home.

***** I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT FOR THIS CHAPTER, BUT I STARTED A NEW JOB RECENTLY AND HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME. I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT, I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR FEEDBACK, HAPPY READING**********
ALSO, I AM GOING TO PLAN TO POST A NEW CHAPTER ONCE A WEEK ON FRIDAY'S. THIS IS GOING TO BE CONSISTENT, I PROMISE.

XOXO LANE

Cal climbed out of bed, the sheet falling from his hips and I couldn't help but let my eyes travel down his body... I became hot and the space between my legs began to ache. He stared at me as he got closer and closer, I took a step back and my back hit the wall.

His body heat radiated off of him as he leaned into me, placing his right hand on the wall next to my head. He whispered into my ear,

"I need to shower again, will you join me?"

He didn't wait for me to answer, he instead placed a kiss on my neck, his hot breath coming out steadily. Unlike mine, ragged and unwavering.

"...Yes"

His head shot up and locked eyes with mine, surprised I would agree. His eyes went dark, filled with need. His eyes stayed locked with mine as his large strong hands found my waistband and slowly pulled them off my hips, torturing me.  He bent down as he slid them down to my ankles, grazing my left ankle with his fingertips. I stepped out of my leggings and looked down at Cal kneeling in front of me. He brushed his hands up my legs, his fingers tickled my inner thighs, causing a shiver to rush through me. He found the top of my underwear and hooked his fingers around them, and pulled them down. He looked at me, noticing my unsteady breathing,

"You're breathtaking at this angle Ms. Darling"

As he slowly stood up from the ground his warm lips found my inner thigh and kissed me there. I shivered as my body tensed up, and my hands found their way into his hair on the top of his head. His hands caressed the sides of my body and then underneath my sweater. His fingers brought goosebumps to rise on my skin as they made their way up my back. They then found their way to my front and I gasped when he slid his hands under my bralette, squeezing my breasts. I leaned my head back against the wall suppressing a moan, I felt light headed. He pulled my sweater over my head, and then my bralette.

All of a sudden I felt self conscious under the intense gaze of Cal's eyes. I mean he saw me like this last night, but I was surging with adrenaline, overtaken by the moment. But now the daylight was cascading through the window baring everything I had to offer.

"You are a piece of art work...I could stare at you for hours."

Suddenly he hoisted me up over his shoulder, playfully smacking me on the butt. I shrieked with surprise and his warm hearted laugh filled my ears.

******

After our shower we got dressed and made our way down to the lobby. Cal was being extra playful with me the whole way. He tickled me, hugged me, and kissed me. It was nice seeing his playful side, it made me happy.

As he held me close, he kissed my temple, bringing a smile to my lips. We made it outside and headed towards my car. I started the engine and began to drive back home.

As we were stopped at a red light, I glanced over at Cal. The color of red was shining over his features, and he had a big smile on his face. He sensed my stare and looked over at me still smiling,

"What?"

I asked, amused, "why are you so smiley? "

Cal reached his hand over to mine that was resting in my lap,

"I'm glad you invited me to come over... and for giving me to opportunity to meet your family."

I gave him a warm smile and the light turned green. I put my foot on the gas and we began moving again. Cal's deep voice filled the small space within the car,