8

The next morning I woke up to see my kids laying beside me. I smiled as I stood up and stretched. I went into the kitchen and started fixing breakfast. Half way through I felt a hand around my waist and I leaned back into Athos.

"Morning." I said with a smile.

He hummed in my neck as a reply. I smiled as I finished cooking. I put everything on the table and had Athos wake everyone up while I got the kids.

"Hey wake up breakfast is ready." I said with a smile.

Al got up and went to the dinning room while Trey stayed on the bed. I sighed as I set beside him.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly.

"I want to know who my dad is." He said as he hid his face in his pillow.

"I talked to him and he wants us to move to Paris with him." I said with a smile.

"He does?" He asked sitting up.

"Yep..... it was his idea.... and I'm happy with it... if you are?" I asked with a smile.

Trey stood up and hugged me happily.

"Yes a thousand times yes! Which one is our dad?" He asked happily.

"You gotta guess." I said standing up and running into the dinning room.

I heard him following behind me and ran into the dinning room to see Athos putting plates down and helping Al get her food. He put everything down and stopped me from running. I laughed as Trey ran in and tackled me in a hug. I laughed picking him up and putting him on my shoulder.

"Which one is he?" He asked with a laugh.

"Oh come on can you really not tell?" I asked with a smile.

"What does he want to know?" Athos asked with a smile.

"Who his father is." I said with a wink.

"Trey it's Athos." Al said with a smile.

Athos smiled as Al jumped on his back laughing. He caught her and lifted her up so she wouldn't fall. After awhile we all ate and I had the kids pack.

"You all go on ahead. I am staying to help them pack up." Athos said with a smile.

"Of course." D'artagnan said with a smile.

I smiled as the kids got everything packed and I put it all on the wagon. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I leaned against them.

"I love you." Athos whispered in my ear.

"And I love you my drunken Musketeer." I said kissing him.

I raised my hand and put it on his cheek deepening the kiss.

"Ewww." I heard the kids say.

I pulled away and let out a laugh as they both ran up and hugged us. I smiled as I helped them up and then we left for our new life. We made it to Paris where Athos took us to a house near the castle. We went inside and I smiled as it was so beautiful. Athos came in with our bags and told the kids to go pick a room before handing them their bags.

"So what room do I get?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well our room is the farthest room away from the kids." He said kissing my cheeks.

I smiled happily as he took my stuff to our room. After awhile I got everything ready and we had supper. After awhile we both went to get some sleep.

"So I have a question." Athos said as I laid my head on his chest.

"What is it?" I asked with a smile.

"Since I wasn't there to watch our first children grow.... what do you think about having more children?" He asked with a smile.

I smiled up at him as I kissed him.

"I'm all for it." I said with a smile.