9

We would have three more kids our youngest being one. Al and Trey are both eighteen now and our second daughter, May, is five turning six in June. Our second son, Dominic, is now ten and a young gentlemen. My youngest son who is only one has been named Treville after our late friend. Athos spends most of his time home with us only leaving when it is a must.

"Al hurry up you are meeting Dauphin in a hour!" I yelled with a laugh.

"I'm hurrying! Do you know why he needs to see me?" She asked with a smile.

"I have no idea." I said with a smile.

"Lier." She said as she had me fix her hair.

I put her long black hair in a bun and fixed her make up with a light red lipstick and a white eyeshadow. I smiled as I had her twirl her long blue dress.

"Wow sis Dauphin will die when he sees you." Trey said with a smile.

I smiled as he came walking down the stairs I his Musketeer gear. My son is a spitting image of his father except he has short black hair.

"Trey be nice and tell May and Dominic to hurry up!" Al said with a smile.

I laughed as I went to get Treville so we could go to the castle. After a few minutes we made it inside and the young king came walking out with his mother. He smiled as he saw Al and he left his mother's side to kiss Al's hand.

"Hello Al how have you been?" He asked with a smile.

"I've been well King Dauphin." She said with a bow and smile.

"Follow me." He said taking her hand.

I smiled as I followed behind Anne and we talked as Dauphin took Al with him.

"So do you think she knows?"

"She has no idea.... but I know she will say yes. Since they met she has had feelings for him." I said with a laugh.

"And he her." She said as we set down to talk.

After awhile Al came running into the room with the biggest smile on her face.

"So what did he need?" I asked with a smile.

"He proposed! To me!" She yelled happily.

"What did you say?"

"Crap I forgot to answer him!" She yelled running back to him.

I laughed as I watched her run back to him. After awhile she returned and they told us she said yes. I smiled as I hugged her tightly and then pulled away with a laugh.

"Good luck telling your dad." I said with a smile.

Her smile disappeared and she looked at me in shock.

"He is gonna kill Dauphin." She said.

"No he won't... your brother will if Dauphin hurts you." I said with a smile.

After awhile she told her brother and Athos and they took it well..... well Athos did Trey started planning the Kings murder but all in all it was fine. I smiled as I made it home and hugged my husband.

"So how did you feel when our daughter told you about her engagement to the king?" I asked with a smile.

"At first I was planning the kings murder and then.... I saw how happy she was and I couldn't ruin it.... but if he hurts our child I will end him." Athos said pulling me closer.

"I know.... I love you." I said kissing him.

"And I you my wife." He said hugging me close to him.