~Beautiful (AU)~

3rd Person POV

"Tommy?" Newt asked, walking over to Thomas. Thomas hummed a response, moving all of his attention to Newt. "Why do you love me?" Newt asked his boyfriend. Thomas was surprised at this question. For a moment he thought Newt was joking, but judging by Newts sad expression, Thomas knew he was serious. "What? Is that even a question? I love everything about you. Every shucking little thing you think of, I love." Thomas replied. Newt blushed a bit, but he still looked a bit sad.

"Everything?" Newt asked. "Everything. Here," Thomas said, pulling him over to a mirror. Thomas wrapped his arms around Newt, looking at them in the mirror. "I'll tell you what I love about you, and then maybe you'll see what I see." Thomas said softly. Newt leaned into Thomas' touch and nodded. "First off, your personality. You're so caring to everyone and have the purest heart." Thomas said, resting his chin on Newts shoulder. Thomas ran his hand through Newts hair. "And your hair, I love how soft it is. I love how you can just wake up and your hair still looks amazing." Thomas said, "and hot..." he muttered, but Newt heard and blushed.

"Your eyes, they're the most beautiful eyes I've seen in the world. I love their chestnut brown color. I could stare into them for hours." Thomas told Newt, making him smile. "Your nose is so cute. It's like a little piggy nose." Thomas said, booping Newts nose. "Your lips, shuck. They're soft and... amazing." Thomas whispered. Newt flipped himself around to look at Thomas. Newt rested his hands on Thomas' shoulders while Thomas slowly wrapped his arms around Newts waist. Thomas smiled at Newt, looking towards his lips. Thomas smiled and resisted the urge to kiss Newt right then and there. Thomas' urge grew a bit stronger when Newt smiled at him adorably.

"See? Everything about you is absolutely gorgeous. Do you see it now?" Thomas asked, his voice low. Newt turned to the mirror for a second. He turned back to Thomas, smiling and nodding a bit. Thomas couldn't hold his urge anymore. He leaned in, placing his lips on Newts. Their lips moved together slowly. Newt let out a pleased sigh while Thomas deepened the kiss. Both boys wished they could stay like that forever, but they needed to breathe so they pulled away. They caught their breath, Thomas leaning in again but Newt stopped him by placing his hand on Thomas' chest. "Maybe later." Newt breathed out. Thomas pouted. Newt chuckled. Thomas pulled him in for a hug. Newt moved his arms wrapped them around Thomas' neck. Thomas kept his arms around Newts waist. Newt buried his face in the crook of Thomas' neck. "It's later." Thomas whispered. Newt chuckled and pinched Thomas' side. "I mean later later." He said, his voice vibrating against Thomas' skin. "I love you." Newt added while sighing. "I love you too."