~Page 250, Happy Ending~

I'M SORRY FOR PUTTING THE SAD ART! It relates a bit to this chapter...

WARNING: Page 250 ahead, prepare for sadness, until the end. The end is happy.

Basically, this is what we all wished happened instead of the real page 250.

"Kill me you shuck coward. Prove you can do the right thing. Put me out of my misery."

These words made horrified Thomas, he couldn't leave here without Newt. He couldn't kill the boy.

"Newt maybe we can-" Thomas tried to beg the boy to come.

"Shut up! Just shut up! I trusted you! Now do it!"

"I can't!"

"Do it!"

"I can't!" Thomas yelled. How could he kill this boy... he loved him.

"Kill me or I'll kill you." Newt yelled, sobs escaping his mouth as he began to cry.

"Kill me! Do it!" Newt was almost begging as he cried.

"Newt..."

"Do it before I become one of them!" Newt pleaded.

"I-"

"KILL ME!" Newt's eyes cleared, as if he had gained one last trembling gasp of sanity, his voice softening. "Please Tommy." He begged, his voice dropping to a barely audible whisper, "Please."

Thomas looked at Newt. The sobbing boy in front of him. Thomas couldn't, he just... couldn't. Thomas took a deep breath, shaking his head slightly. "No," he whispered sadly, "There's no way that I'm going to leave without you!"

"Bu-"

"If there's any possible chance of saving you, I'm taking it, Newt!" Thomas told the boy, sitting up. Newt stared at Thomas with confusion. Thomas wiped Newt's tears away while he spoke; "Newt... you're crying. Yes, you aren't completely insane yet, but you're still crying! Your eyes..." Thomas paused, stroking Newt's cheek with his thumb softly, "I can see you in them."

Newt's whole face had visibly relaxed. His eyes had gone from filled with rage to completely innocent and pure chocolate brown eyes while he stared at Thomas. His lips had parted a tiny bit, his whole face looking better... more him.

Thomas smiled while he allowed tears to fall from his eyes. Newt's lips closed and formed a small, genuine smile.

"Come with me..." Thomas whispered.

Newt's eyebrows drew together a bit, his smiled falling, "Tommy-"

"No, Newt." Thomas started, "I'm not leaving without you." Thomas paused, thinking of what to tell him next. He sighed before continuing, more tears fell from his eyes, "I love you, Newt. Can't you see it?" Thomas asked shakily, his voice still in a whisper. Newt's mouth had parted slightly again as he gave Thomas a soft look of curiosity- as if he were figuring out he felt the same.

"And, if you don't feel the same I don't care... And yeah... maybe I really want to kiss you right now and-" Thomas paused, taking a breath, "Please... just come."

Newt was shocked at what Thomas had said. He stared at Thomas for a few seconds, he couldn't think of any words to use. So, he didn't speak. He placed a hand on Thomas' cheek, giving a weak smiled then leaning closer and placing his lips on Thomas' softly. Thomas' eyes fluttered closed as he wrapped his arms around Newt's waist, pulling Newt into his lap. Their kiss was slow and calm and it was also sweet and loving. Both of their soft lips moved together very slow, both afraid that if they pulled away, the other would vanish. But, they pulled away. Thomas opened his eyes, Newt's were still closed, trying to remember the moment. When Newt slowly opened his eyes, Thomas spoke again.

"Please come Newt... I love you... please." Thomas begged, his voice so low Newt almost couldn't hear it.

"I love you too Tommy..." Newt whispered. He paused, thinking. He looked at Thomas, worry spread across his face. If he went, he may hurt someone, but he also could be cured and he could live with Thomas.

Newt made his decision, "I'll come." He replied, also very quietly. Thomas smiled, as did Newt. Thomas took Newt's hands in his as they stood up together. Newt hugged Thomas, his arms around Thomas' waist and his face buried into Thomas' chest. "Thank you." He whispered softly. Thomas smiled, stroking Newt's hair.

Thomas slowly walked Newt back to the van, climbing in and sitting on the floor, clutching Newt closely. Soon, Newt fell asleep in Thomas' arms. Thomas had never felt more relieved. Newt was going to live... with him.