~The Dream~

This is based off a dream I had. Basically in the dream my sister and I watched this clip that was out on YouTube for the Death Cure movie (It was Newtmas related). So I'm gonna write what I remember as this oneshot :).

 So I'm gonna write what I remember as this oneshot :)

This was what they were wearing in the dream.

Also the plot probably won't make much sense, but I do know it was taking place during the Death Cure movie.

3rd Person POV

Thomas pulled Newt down the hallway quickly, running into the first unlocked door they found, also running from some people chasing them.

They ran into the room, quickly closing and locking the door behind themselves.
Both boys turned around, looking at their surroundings.

The room was fairly big with black bunk beds placed across the room (like the room back in the scorch but the bed posts and bedding is black).

Newt sighed, placing his gun down onto one of the beds, Thomas doing the same.
"You think we're safe from them for now?" Newt asked, referring to the people who had been chasing them.
Thomas shrugged, "I hope so."
Newt nodded, his eyes darting anywhere but Thomas' eyes.
"You okay Newt?" Thomas asked him gently.
"Y-Yeah I'm fine."
"You su-"
"I'm bloody fine Thomas!" Newt shouted, maybe a little too harshly.
Thomas was a bit shocked by the shout, and use of his full name.
"Thomas..." Thomas muttered to himself, a bit hurt that Newt didn't use the usual nickname.
"Newt, there's obviously something wrong or else you wouldn't be shouting or calling me Thomas." Thomas said calmly.
Newt let out a sigh of frustration.
"Newt, you can tell me what's wrong." Thomas said, putting an arm on Newt's shoulder.
Newt looked the boy in the eyes, his own eyes softening. Newt lightly shook his head, "No. I can't Tommy. It's bloody embarrassing..." He explained in a whisper, covering his face with his hands.

Thomas pulled his hand from Newt's shoulder, "You don't have to say the whole thing, maybe just... one word that summarizes it or something?" Thomas asked softly.

Newt sighed, uncovering his face, "Fine."
"Teresa." Newt said, looking Thomas in the eyes.

"Teresa?" Thomas asked, confused.

"Yes bloody Teresa! She's got you tied off in your own bloody world! You're always worryin' about her! You're so bloody in love with her that you don't see what she's done!" Newt said with a frustrated tone.

"I'm not in love with her."

"What, of course you are y-"

Thomas cute Newt off by pressing his lips to Newt's.
Newt's eyes widened in shock as Thomas kissed him.
After around 3 seconds, Thomas pulled away, putting his hands on Newt's shoulders.
"Wha- what?" Was all Newt managed to say.
Thomas smiled, "Can't you see it Newt?" He asked, moving his hands to the sides of Newt's neck, "It was never Teresa. I love you, Newt. Not her. It was always you." Thomas explained, pressing a peck onto Newt's nose.

Newt blushed, trying to find words.
"I-I love y-you too." He stuttered out, making Thomas grin. Thomas pressed one more sweet and loving kiss to Newt's lips.