9

Zelena waited at Granny's for Belle.
She looks at her watch to check the time, maybe she came here early.

"It's already five pm, where is she?"

Maybe she didn't wanted to come, and maybe she's just late. Zelena sighed, 'five more minutes' she said to herself and tried to calm down.

---

"UGH!"

Zelena sighed loudly, it's been 12 minutes already, her nerves were killing her. She just got up and was about to leave when she saw Belle running from the distance.

Oh oh

Zelena thought that if she saw Belle she would've been relieved, but she was wrong, her heart started beating fast, and loudly, it felt like everyone could hear it. She stopped on her spot, unable to move.

When Belle got closer to her, whole world stopped, she...she was beautiful, just... flawless... ok she needs to stop that.

After seconds of staring at each other, but never daring to look each other in the eyes, Belle was first one to speak up.

"Hi" yep, that's all she said, but Zelena found it extremely cute and adorable.

"Hi... my dear" said Zelena, in her beautiful (Yes) accent, still nervous.

"Shall we go inside? Or would you like to sit here?" Zelena asked Belle.

"It'll be nice to sit outside for a bit, I mean in library there is no air... even tho nobody comes in"

Zelena chuckled at her words, was she... oh yea... she was getting softer.

They sat down on chairs opposite each other, still avoiding eye contact.

They started talking about random things, laughed, and made fun if few people... yea that person.

---

Belle liked... no... not liked... more like loved the way Zelena laughed, or whenever she heard something shocking how her eyes went wide, and her blue eyes, that made her heart flutter... just everything about her was perfect.

That's the same way Zelena felt for Belle. I mean, she loved her cute face, adorable laugh, and those brown orbs and her brown locks... it was all just cute.

"Oh my, would you look at the time"

Belle said, yea she said but, she doesn't have a watch, and no she didn't look in her phone, she just exclaimed as she saw the sky... It sure was getting dark.

"Yea, it's pretty late"

Zelena answered as she looked at the time.

"Yea... what time is it"

Belle said and Zelena looked up at her, Belle was smirking, ok that's not cute anymore, it's more of a frightening thing.

"It's 8:30 pm"

"Too late, I have to go back to library, I have something... to work on"

"Oh, you know... if you'd like to, I can come and help you, with... that work?"

Zelena asked, Belle was about to answer, but then Zelena's phone rang.

"Or maybe later"

Zelena said as she answered the phone.
Belle was just standing there, not wanting to leave before she said goodbye to her.

"Yea, yea, ok, I'm coming, yea"

Zelena said as she hung up.

"So I guess... see you later?"

Zelena asked, smiling awkwardly, Belle just smiled.

"Yea, see you later"

And they went in different directions.
And with that, the date ended, if they can call it a date...

---

That's it. 💚💙

Also while writing I had this funny error...

I was supposed to write Perfect... but..

Peefevmc?
Really...

Ok, bye. :)