20

Today was the day, the day Emma and Regina were gonna get married. It seemed so unreal to both of them, but it was real, and it was happening.

Emma was happy and nervous, she just felt happy that everyone was supportive, she doesn't know where she and Regina would be without them and their help. The nervous feeling would subside after the wedding, she knew that, she just couldn't help it.

She was just standing there, smiling to herself that this was finally happening, everyone was happy and the atmosphere was not tense, just like it should be. She was now waiting for Regina. She got a peek of her when she was on her way and she looked as stunning as always, she just wished she saw Regina for longer that five seconds.

When the time came when Regina had to walk down on the isle, with Henry walking right beside her, that was the most beautiful thing Emma has ever seen, Regina dressed in a beautiful white gown, smiling widely, enchanting. After the long ceremony, everyone took the wedding to a bigger celebration. It felt just like a fairytale story, as if nobody could ever end this happiness after this day.

Right now, after the wild part, some drunk people are still partying, and some of them are singing or dancing, some of them are drunk-talking to others and some of them are passed out. Most of the people have already left, as well as Emma and Regina, they were the first ones to leave, which we all know why. Snow decided to take charge of the children as their parents were drunk out of their asses. Others stole cookies and left.

Meanwhile Zelena is sitting on one of the chairs, watching drunk granny drag herself all the way to her diner, while quietly sipping some wine. She's tired but not ready to go home yet, at least not today, but she feels like she had felt her younger sisters happiness when she looked at her and she was smiling widely, she was truly happy, and it made her happy even if she wouldn't admit it.

The night was calm and quiet, and that's the moment Zelena realised she was alone, except for a few people who passed out on the ground, she needed to go somewhere but her body refused to comply to whatever her brain was 'saying', so she just stayed there.

"Wish I had some company right now" she sighed as she put down an empty wine glass, a little tipsy from it, she leaned against the table next to her and laid her head down sighing louder as she closed her eyes.

"Heyyy, mind if I join you" Zelena suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind her, her head shot up from the table quickly to look back. Belle was here, so she has a company now.

"Um, yeah sure" Zelena smiled awkwardly, laughing nervously at the end, she was feeling completely sober now, damn her nerves work hard.

"Today was great" Belle looks around the place, it was quiet and dark, perfectly fitting the moment, and if she's being honest, she wouldn't want to be anywhere else at this moment.

"Yeah it was" Zelena replies, looking at Belle as she's looking off into the distance. "But you know what'll make it greater?" She suddenly asks, gaining Belle's attention immediately.

"What?" Zelena leans closer to Belle, her face really close to the other girl's face, she looks at her straight into the eyes and says 'this' in a low whisper and kisses Belle, shocking the brunette a bit before kissing back, then they both pull apart, heavily breathing but still smiling.

"It indeed made it greater" Belle adds after a moment of silence, still smiling, it felt like a 'dream come true', because it was.

"I'm glad you think so"

----

The End.

I honestly don't know where I was going with this one, and I had to bring it to an end, I just lost all the ideas for this so yeah. :/