The boyfriend tag

"So what video are we doing today?" I ask marina.

"The boyfriend tag." she answers and I stare at her in disbelief.

Is there something I've missed?

"Umm okay." Laugh and I sit out of the shot of the camera.

I listen to marinas intro "hey guys! So I've realised that I've been single for too long and I need a boyfriend so I went on eBay and bought Jason From Veeoneeye."

I laugh and jump into the frame. I sit close to her and she wraps her arm around my shoulder. Such a small movement makes my arm feel like fireworks are going off in it.

"I just need to clarify that this boyfriend thingy is only for today.." Marina speaks loud into the camera not realising the pain she caused by those small and simple words.

Had I truly been that stupid to believe that she wanted to be my boyfriend? Actually I did but now I felt stupid.

I tilt my head slightly so the camera can't see my face displaying the pain I'm in.

She gets on with the questions.

I answer the questions silently not displaying the crazy person i am in all my other videos. Whenever I can I try to move away to the camera to let down my guard for a second only to be pulled back into the frame by Marina.

She thinks its all fun and games and she seems to be having fun but everytime she repeats "my boyfriend only for today" it sends daggers to my already aching heart.

I stand up and walk over to the back of the room. I pointlessly walk around the room for a few minutes while Marina reads through other questions. Finally she speaks and I turn slightly to look at her.

"You two should both kiss." she squeals and I start walking towards her with disbelief.

"Jason?" she looks around to find me.

"yup" I mutter kneeling down beside her.

I look deeply into her beautiful blue eyes and slowly move closer to her. Does she want me to kiss her? Did she meen it as a joke? Am i alowed to do this? What will the fans think? Its like 20 questions in my brain but still i move closer to her face.

She closes her eyes so I do the same and we touch lips.

It's not the first time we have kissed but its the first time i have truly realised I had feelings for her.

The kiss felt different to the rest. Had her feelings changed for me since the last time? If yes does that mean she fancies me or has she just friend-zoned me?

Our mouths move in sync and it feels perfect.

The kiss is over before i know it and i can feel myself blushing deeply.

She squeals and curls up into a ball. We both sit in silence for a moment to recover and she will probably edit this out.

"Marina?" i mutter and she turns to look at me. Her arms are wrapped around her knees shielding her chest.

I put my finger under her chin lifting up her head to look at me. I don't know if i will regret this but i go for it anyway.

I move in closer again and kiss her once more. This one is longer than the one before and more fierce. She moves so she's kneeling down facing me. We take short breaths and go in for more.

Time passes and we finally pull away. I blush and stand up. Marina's hair is a bit muffeled from where I held her neck so she walks over to her makeup table and brushes it again.

We both sit down and film the outro of the video and she switches off her camera.