Not-so-secret secrets

Jason's POV

I woke up the next morning tangled with another body. I realised soon enough that the day before hadn't been another dream and it was true! I looked down at Marina's peacfull face on my chest probably dreaming happy dreams because she was smiling. I curled over to Marina and fell asleep once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next time i woke up was around midday judging by the sun shining through my window.

Marina was awake but she hadn't moved since i went to sleep. She was smiling at me.

"Good morning sleepy head" She says sweetly to me.

"Hey" I smile kissing her on her nose.

She hasn't got any eye make-up on now so she looks different but still beautiful.

"Im hungry" She giggles with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Let's go find some dinner!" I say hugging her waist and jumping out of bed picking her up with me bridal style.

We both go down the stairs- Marina squealing and giggling in my arms and me laughing my head off planting kisses on her face.

We wheren't expecting anybody to be out of bed yet ( eventhough it's the afternoon) but when we walk into the kitchen Luke and patty are sitting at the kitchen table fully dressed.

"Want some breakfast?" Luke muttered half asleep not looking up from his phone, they both looked exhausted.

Patty indicated for me and Marina to sit on the two empty chairs next to the kitchen table.

Patty stood up and took two plates of breakfast off the counter and handed them both to us.

On our plate was a full English breakfast with bacon, sausage, beans, a hash brown, egg, tomato and mushrooms.

Marina and I looked down at the plate and back up at our friends faces. They must have woken up really early to be able to have all this ready for us plus Patty and Luke both disliked cooking meat but they had done it for us!

"What's all this about?" I ask smiling

"Nothing much." patty answers "we just wanted you both to be happy. Are you two a couple now then?" he asks warily.

I hadn't announced it yet but they seemed to have figured it out.

I look at Marina and hold her hand "yes we are." I answer clearly to them both then tucking into our delicious breakfast.

Patty looks pleased but still Luke just looks down at his phone not saying a word.

Marina and I kiss and Luke flinches looking back at his phone.

I decide to run upstairs with marina kissing her lots, enjoying the feeling.

PATTY'S POV

Jason ran upstairs with Marina leaving me with a grumpy Luke.

"What's your problem?" I ask him .

"You know so stop asking." Luke muttered obviously pissed off.

"Say it." I push

"Okay. I will - I fancy Marina and I'm jealous! Is that all you want?" Luke screams and runs out the door. I hear the door bumping into something then a second later Marina comes around the door with a bruise on her head.

MARINA'S POV

"Wait- I left my cardigan on my seat." I mutter to Jason and walk back down the stairs. I walk over to the door and I'm just about to walk in when something stops me.

"Say it!" I hear Patty say, obviously annoyed about something.

"Okay. I will - I fancy Marina and I'm jealous! Is that all you want?" Luke screams back at him. I hear the screech if a chair being moved across the floor and just as I'm about to walk back upstairs the door comes swinging into my forehead and Luke - realising what's just happened - runs upstairs into his bedroom.

I feel really bad so I run into the kitchen, pick up my jumper quickly and run upstairs to try and apologise to Luke.

AN-

SORRY IT'S ANOTHER SHORT UPDATE AGAIN BUT I REALLY WANTED TO LEAVE IT ON ANOTHE R CLIFFHANGER :) PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME BECAUSE IT REALLY MEANS ALOT! JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOUR ENJOYING IT AND YOU WANT MORE JUST SO I KNOW IF ANYBODY IS ACTUALLY READING THESE FANFICTIONS :) BYE ~

Kara :)